ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Permit to CANADA, Husband British

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kritine
Newly Registered

Student Permit to CANADA, Husband British

Post by Kritine » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:33 am

Hi everyone, Please I need your help. I have applied for a a student visa, which has been refused. Basically, I have applied for a student permit and open work visa at the same time for my husband. I am Mexican and he is british. I am going to re apply again, as I do not think was the right way. I have some questions;

1.- Do I need to add my husband in my application? He is british and can get into the country for at least 6months
2.- One of the points says that I am limited to the information in the travel and identity documents... I have been living in the UK since December 2011 under a family member as I havent gotten the nationality, What else Can I show that I have the rights to live in the UK?
3.- Whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of her admission to Canada... What shall I say?
4.- Which Kind of letter My husband has to provide me to show to the High Commision that he is going to support me as a Proof of financial support?
5.- On my application, about family members, there is a section which says, who is accompany you to canada? Shall I add my husband? coz, he is going to visit me later no at the moment.
Finally, Do I need to say in my new application on the letter of explanation, that I am re applying and the factors that they have considered?

Please please please I really need your help.

thewofoz
Newly Registered

Re: Student Permit to CANADA, Husband British

Post by thewofoz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:36 pm

For sure you should re apply.

He can get the work permit at a later time, no need to be now.

If you get the visa, he can come and stay in canada with you for the entire time.

Just need to let the immigration officer in Canada when you get here and he will extend the stay of your husband to match the student visa.