ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR request - no results aftter 40 days has passed.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

SAR request - no results aftter 40 days has passed.

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi,

I have submitted my SAR request to home office 40 days ago but I have not yet received any results, according to their receipt confirmation letter they said that they are required to complete requests within 40 days. Fees was also deducted 15 days ago. What shall i do. Please some one advise

Malik44

Re: SAR request - no results aftter 40 days has passed.

Post by Malik44 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:11 pm

wait few more days and then send an email to them on
subjectaccessrequest@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
for asking progress of your SAR request.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Malik44 wrote:wait few more days and then send an email to them on
subjectaccessrequest@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
for asking progress of your SAR request.
Thanks will def do. Thanks

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:54 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:Hi,

I have submitted my SAR request to home office 40 days ago but I have not yet received any results, according to their receipt confirmation letter they said that they are required to complete requests within 40 days. Fees was also deducted 15 days ago. What shall i do. Please some one advise
hi naveediiqbal,
I raised a request 2 weeks back. But still my bank cheque was not processed. I keep checking whether money was deducted or not. But no luck. Can u plz share your experience. when you posted your application and when ur cheque was processed. How you posted your application whether it was special delivery or just recorded delivery.

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:38 pm

haiksuresh wrote:

hi naveediiqbal,
I raised a request 2 weeks back. But still my bank cheque was not processed. I keep checking whether money was deducted or not. But no luck. Can u plz share your experience. when you posted your application and when ur cheque was processed. How you posted your application whether it was special delivery or just recorded delivery.

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh
Hi Suresh,

I sent my application with relevant documents and check by recorded delivery and it was received by them on 25 June. Fee deducted on 16 July so yours may be deducted in next couple of weeks (may be). Not received any results except the acknowledgement letter on 2 July to respond with results in 40 days.

Why you have sent SAR for. what sort of documents are you seeking from HO?

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:36 am

I have now sent email to the customer services team, waiting for any response now.

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:38 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:
haiksuresh wrote:

hi naveediiqbal,

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh
Hi Suresh,

I sent my application with relevant documents and check by recorded delivery and it was received by them on 25 June. Fee deducted on 16 July so yours may be deducted in next couple of weeks (may be). Not received any results except the acknowledgement letter on 2 July to respond with results in 40 days.

Why you have sent SAR for. what sort of documents are you seeking from HO?

I was request for all the details in the application form. But basically i would like to know my entry and exit dates for my ILR application to cross check. received an ack letter, but still money was not deducted. 14 days are over... Let us know if you hear some thing from them. what sort of docs you requested from them ?

Regards,
Suresh

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:57 am

Hi,

I have submitted my SAR request to home office 40 days ago but I have not yet received any results, according to their receipt confirmation letter they said that they are required to complete requests within 40 days. Fees was also deducted 15 days ago. What shall i do. Please some one advise[/quote]

hi naveediiqbal,

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh[/quote]

Hi Suresh,

I got that yesterday. Results from SAR Team was posted just before 40 days (letter date said so) but received after 40 days (obviously). I sent through recorded delivery and got a confirmation letter in a week and then after three weeks payment deducted. You will be fine.

Regards,

Hi Suresh,

Why you have sent SAR for. what sort of documents are you seeking from HO?[/quote]

I was request for all the details in the application form. But basically i would like to know my entry and exit dates for my ILR application to cross check. received an ack letter, but still money was not deducted. 14 days are over... Let us know if you hear some thing from them. what sort of docs you requested from them ?

Regards,
Suresh[/quote]

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:00 am

HI naveediiqbal,
what are all the details you requested, And what are all the details they provided. Did they sent outside country applied application forms ? .

Regards,
Suresh

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 am

haiksuresh wrote:HI naveediiqbal,
what are all the details you requested, And what are all the details they provided. Did they sent outside country applied application forms ? .

Regards,
Suresh
I applies for all data they kept and it seem that they did send that all to me including out of country application forms etc