ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visas refused no bankaccount

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Eirikur
Netherlands

Family visas refused no bankaccount

Post by Eirikur » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:39 am

I'm British citizen but originally from Ukraine
Although I said in my invitation letter for my parents, sister and nephew that I would take care of all cost (included my bankstatements accounts of my (very profitable) company etc in invitation letter) visa for my parents and sister were refused on the basis they had no bankaccount showing income
Parents are homeowners and pensioners and get cash in hand so no need for bankaccount
Sister had UK family visa before, valid Schengen visa and has job is home owner and has bankaccount, but gets paid black envelope like 99% in Ukraine. and was refused because bank account didn't show regular payments from employer.
Nephew got visa, but was only allowed to travel with his mother, who was refused (very funny)
They had return tickets and guarantee I would take care of all cost, housing transportation etc.
Refusal letter said that appeal was not possible
Not sure what more I can do

Spend and lost a lot of money on this so am quite frustrated, any advise?

treefriend

Re: Family visas refused no bankaccount

Post by treefriend » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:41 am

Hey,
Can You list all the docs you submitted? Did u have to pay any guarantee money upfront?

Thanks

Eirikur
Netherlands

Re: Family visas refused no bankaccount

Post by Eirikur » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 am

Us
Invitation letter
My bankaccount (3months slips)
Spouses bankaccount
Company accounts
copies of passports
Council tax bill
British gas bill
Proof of homeownership

Sister
Signed letter from employer
Bankaccount
Proof of ownership of apartment (+notarial translation)
Health insurance
Return airline tickets
Old passport with UK visa

Thinks that's it

I paid for tickets and cost for visa applications in advance