ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ITR office address in Hindi

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chicku

ITR office address in Hindi

Post by chicku » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:00 pm

Hi Friends,

The acknowledgment stamp on my ITR-1 form is in hindi.

The problem is that the only place where the address of the office is mentioned in the ITR form is the stamp, but that being in hindi, I understand can be a cause of rejection of my application.

I am planning to get another stamp besides the existing one, which would have the address in English. Should this be fine?

What are the other alternatives that people have tried and succeded with, in such cases ?

Please advise.

Thanks.

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:39 pm

If ITR is not the first two pieces of evidence, then supply the ITR as it is with Hindi, will not matter.

Make sure ur bank stmts and salary slips are presented as first two pieces of evidence, tick mark exceptional circumstances i.e. earning period NOT SAME as sal slips. ITR will work as it is.

umanghere

Post by umanghere » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:26 am

for your peace of mind , you can get the hindi portion translated by professional body, explain the same in cover letter as well.
I did the same and got it approved.