ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange letter received by HO regarding EEAfm

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

balaaal

Strange letter received by HO regarding EEAfm

Post by balaaal » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi
Applied :23.06.15
COA Received with right to work :07.07.15
Another letter received 14.08.15
Letter states about proving genuineness of relationship. HO is asking same information what we have already provided
Documents sent
passports
marriage certificate
marriage pictures(family attended)
Islamic Nikah certificate
Niche Pictures
utility bills on both of our names
Tenancy agreement
payslips
bank statements

They have requested us to provide more information about what language we speak in common and documentary evidence where we learnt these languages. not sure how to provide all this as documentary evidence.
plus they asked us about our marriage details, we have already given all the details in our application

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED SIMILAR KIND OF LETTER?

Please Advice

Obie
Ireland

Re: Strange letter received by HO regarding EEAfm

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Deal with the issues in the letter , if they request documents that you have already provided, then tell them you have already sent it .
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Its generic now and normal to receive this letter. You dont have to provide documentary evidence regarding the languages you speak and have in common , You just have to write it down on the space provided . I received the same letter a while ago.Also provide them with any and all additional documents you have accumulated during this period.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

PutiniEEA

Post by PutiniEEA » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Get ready for interview

Thats why they are asking for language becuase they have appoint someone who can speak with u
Don't take my advice as granted., m not solicitor, thanks :)

tati*

Post by tati* » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:05 pm

How long was your relationship before marriage and how long have you been married?
balaaal wrote:Hi

Letter states about proving genuineness of relationship.

Please Advice

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:14 pm

PutiniEEA wrote:Get ready for interview

Thats why they are asking for language becuase they have appoint someone who can speak with u
No , This is not the case . Please don't spread information on things you have no idea of . When you receive an interview letter they would ask you if you want someone to translate . This letter was something I received personally and they want to know what languages you have in common with your partner.
Mahatma Gandhi

PutiniEEA

Post by PutiniEEA » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:31 am

chriskv1 wrote:

No , This is not the case . Please don't spread information on things you have no idea of . When you receive an interview letter they would ask you if you want someone to translate . This letter was something I received personally and they want to know what languages you have in common with your partner.
I heard from friends, anyway if u received same then what did happen next??

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:17 pm

PutiniEEA wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:

I heard from friends, anyway if u received same then what did happen next??

They rejected . That's what happened. But that's irrelevant . My point is that you shouldn't base your advice on something you heard from friends. Because they ask these questions to dispel any concerns of your relationship with your partner and not to arrange some interpreter for an interview. They want to know if you have any languages in common with your partner.
Mahatma Gandhi

PutiniEEA

Post by PutiniEEA » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:05 pm

No , This is not the case . Please don't spread information on things you have no idea of . When you receive an interview letter they would ask you if you want someone to translate . This letter was something I received personally and they want to know what languages you have in common with your partner.[/quote]

I heard from friends, anyway if u received same then what did happen next??[/quote]

They rejected . That's what happened. But that's irrelevant . My point is that you shouldn't base your advice on something you heard from friends. Because they ask these questions to dispel any concerns of your relationship with your partner and not to arrange some interpreter for an interview. They want to know if you have any languages in common with your partner.[/quote]

Yea i am agree with you , but i have proof now

I was quite because i heard from friends

But now i have evidence, 99% chances for interview.

Lets see -bcoz i received same and i had interview.

salmuzeey

Post by salmuzeey » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:21 pm

What happens if both u and ur partner speak the same language...

PutiniEEA

Post by PutiniEEA » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:03 am

chriskv1 wrote:

"Chriskv1" - i told u , balaal gonna get interview and u said , dont spread rumours. U can see now, m not spreading rumours, balaal got interview

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 94104.html

I have seen here, lots of people r giving advices in old manner, HO have changed their style of application proceedings.

:)

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:15 am

Dear PutinEea , I've discussed this with the last person that interviewed me regarding my marriage notice and they confirmed that they dont ask about the language in the letter to arrange an interpreter. It's clearly stated in the letter that they want to know what languages you have in common with your spouse. They ask if you want an interpreter on the interview call letter. If you want to be a lovey I can't stop you but this is the fact.
Mahatma Gandhi

PutiniEEA

Post by PutiniEEA » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:28 am

They do when HO calls for liverpool interview.

Balaal questionaire format was related to that not notice of marriage interview.

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:20 am

I have had 2 interviews and I know what format questionnaire he got , I had an interview when I applied for EEA EFM and another interview when I applied for notice of marriage. Either way it's irrelevant what you want to believe. Each to their own .
Mahatma Gandhi

Cihangir
Turkey

Post by Cihangir » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Hey All,

I enrolled biometrics 13th of July 2015 and have not received COA yet. It almost been 2 months. Should I worry or call them?

What is e-mail and phone number for EEA applicants COA?