ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr application and pending decision. Plz help :'(

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gingergirl
BANNED

Ilr application and pending decision. Plz help :'(

Post by gingergirl » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:04 am

Hello everyone and Gurus,

A humble request to all, please if you could help.Im am very worried. :cry:
I made an FLR application and requested SAR during the process.
I saw that decision was on SAR to refuse me with no right of appeal, but thank God they did not send me it written in letter so far.

I am close to reach ilr in nearly 3 weeks. I want to go for Premium same day.
but my concern is:
1- Will the HO know if I am booking Premium online?
( if (1)=yes, does that mean they can purposely give refusal decision, so i dnt reach my 10 yr ilr?

2-if I am booking appointment in cardiff and all my docs is with HO , will the cardiff branch have to go to Sheffield branch ,to get all my docs for my Premium Service?

3- will that (ques.2) trigger the sheffield branch to give a decision before cardiff branch take my docs ?

Please please please, advice me as I don;t know what to do. Very worried and stressed, been crying all the time. :cry:

Zaidii

Re: Ilr application and pending decision. Plz help :'(

Post by Zaidii » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:04 am

If I was you I would call ukvi customer service to get status update on FLR, just in case if the decision was sent and for whatever reason you haven't received it.
you will have to wait for the decision on your previous application anyway before you make a new application.

gingergirl
BANNED

Post by gingergirl » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:06 pm

I dont think I would put my hand in the hive when I know this is the least I am expecting.

Anyone else?

can someone at least shed some light over the questions ?please

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Zaidii wrote: you will have to wait for the decision on your previous application anyway before you make a new application.
Not necessarily. You can vary the application if you have not yet received the decision. Search this forum and you will find plenty of cases who varied their application. I will do a quick search and will paste a link if I find where someone managed to request home office to send their passport from Liverpool office to Croydon office before their PEO appointment in Croydon.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

gingergirl
BANNED

Post by gingergirl » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:19 pm

I didn;t know about varying. yes please, I am very grateful if you could ..

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Please don't make duplicate posts.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Babui
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Babui » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:55 pm

If you have less then 28 days to qualify 10 years (when you first enter UK) you can vary SET LR by post just write them I want to vary my FLR with ref number also write to the dep who deal you flr that you vary your application n request them to send all your file to set LR dept.

B.w. When did you apply FLR FP and how long that's hold

gingergirl
BANNED

Post by gingergirl » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:17 pm

April

but can it possible that they take decision while giving my docs to another branch ?

Babui
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Babui » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:08 pm

You can vary anytime until flr decision reach to you make sure you haven't miss your letter if that's true they didn't sent anything act promptly vary your application now don't wait a single day
By law any decision need to reach your address so varied your application you have legal ground to fight

gingergirl
BANNED

Post by gingergirl » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:40 pm

in 3 weeks I will reach the grace period ( which mean 28 days before the actual 10years)

I know that 28 days before my actual 10 years, i can apply for ilr.

do you mean I should write to them now to vary leave . even I havent reached those 28 days ? :?

d3thmark

Post by d3thmark » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:49 pm

follow this thread and u ll get ur answers... bcz i varied my application as well from FLR FP to SET LR under 28 days by going on premium service...http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 88452.html