ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to submit bank statements for PR Application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tapash

Do I need to submit bank statements for PR Application?

Post by tapash » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:33 am

I am already providing my Payslips & p60s as a supporting documents as proof of employment. Do I need to send bank statements showing that I am actually receiving it in my bank?

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Re: Do I need to submit bank statements for PR Application?

Post by Wise » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:57 am

Nope and it is not a requirement.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

tapash

Post by tapash » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Wise wrote:Nope and it is not a requirement.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:36 pm

tapash wrote:I am already providing my Payslips & p60s as a supporting documents as proof of employment. Do I need to send bank statements showing that I am actually receiving it in my bank?
It does help to provide bank statement if it is available.

Act as a corroborative proof that you earned that amount and that you are residing in the UK.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 pm

I strongly believed that there's no need to since is not part of requirements and beside P60s,numerous wage slips will represents/show anyone's employments history.

For me personally I will never send my bank statements to any office except if requested for to proof a point.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Wise wrote:I strongly believed that there's no need to since is not part of requirements and beside P60s,numerous wage slips will represents/show anyone's employments history.

For me personally I will never send my bank statements to any office except if requested for to proof a point.
Your personal views are duly noted.

I am sure your misgivings about providing bank statement may be justified in your views.

However it wrong to state that it is not required, as the application clearly requires it.

I am content with you not feeling the need not to provide it.

But to advise people that it is not required, appears to be taking thing to a whole different level.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07-15.pdf
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 pm

I believed no one will stop the HO when they start to ask for where's our first job interview, and also the name of the interviewer just for the sake of RC/PR.

Obei, no one is above mistake, people has made series of mistake by providing documents that's unnecessary as they just looking for all possible ways to refuse people applications and that is the reason why all applications keep changing overnight.

Good luck to everyone

bluecole2
- thin ice -

Post by bluecole2 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:19 pm

I believed no one will stop the HO when they start to ask for where's our first job interview, and also the name of the interviewer just for the sake of RC/PR.
You're right wise. Expecially for people that can't be bothered to know or exercise their rights. I agree with not providing documents that aren't required.

It wouldn't help the application process in anyway. Providing bank statement isn't a valid reason for HO not to check ni, income, tax details etc with HMRC. In addition, Bank statement is a private document one may or may not choose to share with gov departments in this case for PR.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:28 am

Of course i quite agree with you, just for instance on the PR application form for 2014 it state clearly that it's not mandatory to fill the form either completely or at all and this is under policy governing application forms.

Now, check 2015 PR /EU forms is been removed and decided to hide it in casework instruction and says the caseworker can still treat any application forms in old editions as long as the applicant included the biometric page. i will advice this method to be used if your case is straight forward.

Further more, many competent lawyers they don't even fill these forms, they will just write letter of presentation,regulations, and all the relevant supporting documents and job done.