ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied AN but missed parts of employment history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amp8787
Newly Registered

Applied AN but missed parts of employment history

Post by amp8787 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Hi,

I have recently applied for Naturalisation and done the biometrics. I got a query regarding the employment history. I have asked SAR June . I did not receive any information till AUGUST 1st week as my appointment was 1st week of August. I have consulted an solicitor about it he said you should give the first 5 years which is more important. I did one part time in 2004 and 2006 but I hardly worked for them may be occasionally 4 or 5 hours per week. I forgot the employer name and dates. So I have not mentioned about it. Today I recieved my SAR and it is shown in the file about the employer.

So I am worried now. Can any one suggest what to do. Shall I contact home office and let them know or shall I send the SAR copy to lIverpool address.

Please suggest any valuable suggestions.

noajthan

Re: Applied AN but missed parts of employment history

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:12 pm

amp8787 wrote:Hi,

I have recently applied for Naturalisation and done the biometrics. I got a query regarding the employment history. I have asked SAR June . I did not receive any information till AUGUST 1st week as my appointment was 1st week of August. I have consulted an solicitor about it he said you should give the first 5 years which is more important. I did one part time in 2004 and 2006 but I hardly worked for them may be occasionally 4 or 5 hours per week. I forgot the employer name and dates. So I have not mentioned about it. Today I recieved my SAR and it is shown in the file about the employer.

So I am worried now. Can any one suggest what to do. Shall I contact home office and let them know or shall I send the SAR copy to lIverpool address.

If HO have a query aroud this they will be sure to follow up with you.
if it makes you feel better you could call helpline in the meantime.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

amp8787
Newly Registered

Post by amp8787 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:50 pm

noajthan wrote:
amp8787 wrote:Hi,

If HO have a query aroud this they will be sure to follow up with you.
if it makes you feel better you could call helpline in the meantime.
Thank You Noajthan.

Hope this issues does not come towards deception.

amp8787
Newly Registered

Post by amp8787 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi All,

I happy to inform that I got my approval today. I was very tensed all these days inspite of being a straightford application but I missed a part of employment history.

Thank You all for valuable information through this site.

I will put my time line in the main thread.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:14 pm

amp8787 wrote:Hi All,

I happy to inform that I got my approval today. I was very tensed all these days inspite of being a straightford application but I missed a part of employment history.

Good to know & congratulations.

This update will no doubt reassure many other members in same boat.
You will be able to laugh about all this one day.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:12 pm

noajthan wrote:

This is a good news, maybe we are being worried over nothing In regards to 10 years employment history as HO may not be using it as the main reason for refusal.
As I submitted my application before i read about this subject on this forum and I have been very worried as I have omitted two or three places I have worked in the last 10 years as I couldn't remember the company's names and the dates and years I worked for these companies. With this news, I am a little bit relieved while I keep praying.

amp8787
Newly Registered

Post by amp8787 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:23 pm

noajthan wrote:

Thank You Noajthan. Yeah .. :)