ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set 0 query for dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ragiroti
Newly Registered

Set 0 query for dependent

Post by ragiroti » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi All,

Apologies if this has already been discussed. I did search but couldn't find any hence posting it.

I have my ILR due this week and when filling the new SET 0 form noticed that there is no place to fill in dependents B1 test details. Is that expected?

Thanks

ragiroti
Newly Registered

Re: Set 0 query for dependent

Post by ragiroti » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi All,

I have more questions in the SET 0 form. I have my appointment booked in for this week so quick feedback appreciated. Thanks.

I have the PEO appointment for ILR (thru Tier 1 route) with my wife.

1. Do I leave the payment page blank in SET 0 form? since I have already made the payment?
2. Fill only one SET 0 form (08/2015)
3. Should I have to tick both categories 'Tier 1 General Migrant' and 'Tier 1 dependant' in 'Section 3 - Which category?' or should I just choose >> Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document)
4. There is no option to provide the SELT unique electronic reference number for my wife (dependent). Is that ok?
5. Do I have to fill 'Section C - Continuous residence' in Section 9 - Tier 1 points scoring assessment??

varmadba
Newly Registered

Re: Set 0 query for dependent

Post by varmadba » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:33 pm

1.. Do I leave the payment page blank in SET 0 form? since I have already made the payment?

Do not fill payment page if already paid.take a print out of your payment reference

2. Fill only one SET 0 form (08/2015)

If main application and dependent are applying at same time only need to fill one SET(O) form

3. Should I have to tick both categories 'Tier 1 General Migrant' and 'Tier 1 dependant' in 'Section 3 - Which category?' or should I just choose >> Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document)

Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document)

5. Do I have to fill 'Section C - Continuous residence' in Section 9 - Tier 1 points scoring assessment??

I think you need to fill points scoring assessment