ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

go back to country of origin

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

night_shelter
Newly Registered

go back to country of origin

Post by night_shelter » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:32 am

hi i am an ilegal immigraint(immigrtion abscondar) i want to return to my country of origin for entry clearance. I havent got pasport
how do i go about that
Do i have to tell the HO or not?
any advice please
thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:52 am

First, you would need to apply for a passport from your country's Embassy. If that is impossible, then you would need to apply for a travel document from the Home Office.
Last edited by vinny on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

jimquk

Post by jimquk » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:57 am

You could approach http://www.iomlondon.org/ for advice on voluntary return. Not sure how this would affect a future application to come back to the UK. Perhaps you could post more details about your situation, like where are you from, what visa did you come on, what kind of entry clearance you are hoping for......
The Refused are coming day-by-day nearer to freedom.