ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROR + CTaxCredit and Housing Benefit - ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

ROR + CTaxCredit and Housing Benefit - ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Post by fatimahh » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 am

Morning kind Moderators and Member of the forum. I really need your view on my situation as i am gathering relevant documents to try to have a shoot at PR.

[u][b]Concern No1: [/b][/u]

I have recently secured ROR following divorce, however when child born i claimed Child benefit and when child started to attend nursery i claim child tax credit which help cover part of the fee since i work full time. When divorce started we got evicted from the flat so i filled an homeless application after meeting CAB which reassure me that i was entitle to help. i have now be housed in a housing option affordable rent flat, which i pay full price. Further to the above will that be a problem for me? Was i really entitle to thoe benefits? i am now really concern.

[b][u]Concern No2:[/u][/b]

My Ex has given me several payslips and 1 p60 and 2 P45 but some of the payslips are missing. he had therefore ask HMRCI for summary of work. Can the summary on its own be sufficient to prove treaty right? the thing is pay slip for 2010 and 2011 are missing..

Please your view on this will be appreciated.
GOD BLESS!!!

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Re: ROR + CTaxCredit and Housing Benefit - ADVICE NEEDED PLE

Post by fatimahh » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:28 am

Anyone who applied when receiving public fund please give me your view and comment. Pleeaaaase :? :? :? :? :?
GOD BLESS!!!

fahad346

Post by fahad346 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:57 am

Hi Fatimah !

I saw many people who have applied for PR when they were getting HB, CTC, WTC, etc on. They got there PR even though NON-EU national never worked in this country. I have seen a lady who got ROR was in received of all the public funds got her PR based on she was working.

Regards

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:01 am

[quote="fahad346"]Hi Fatimah !

I saw many people who have applied for PR when they were getting HB, CTC, WTC, etc on. They got there PR even though NON-EU national never worked in this country. I have seen a lady who got ROR was in received of all the public funds got her PR based on she was working.

Regards[/quote]

Thank you Fahad346 - that is a bit of a relief to know that. I will apply anyway no choice and keep the forum update. :)
GOD BLESS!!!