ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entreprenuer app & admin review rejected

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Priceless Jay
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entreprenuer app & admin review rejected

Post by Priceless Jay » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:46 am

I've been refused, tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension and administrative review. Now asked to leave the country. This is because I submited company filing log instead of company filing history& appointment report. Please what are my options as I no longer have right to appeal. I've been advised to re-apply but my visa is actually expired since June. Please what should I do. Some advised a JR but if that's rejected, will I be able to reapply? If I reapply now , can it be rejected because my visa had expired before?

samaygrg

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer app & admin review rejected

Post by samaygrg » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:41 am

hi
Very sad to learn about your situation.

In my opinion, after your final decision you should get 28 days of window within which you can reapply to any eligible visa category and preparing strong bundle of application without leaving any stone un-turned will increase your chance of getting visa rather than heading to JR.

But please wait for Gurus and more experiences members' comments.

vmai

Post by vmai » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Pls do fresh application.R u £50K route or £200
give me details of your first refused letter say.I can help you if i can for fresh application

Priceless Jay
Newly Registered

Post by Priceless Jay » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:05 am

vmai wrote:Pls do fresh application.R u £50K route or £200
give me details of your first refused letter say.I can help you if i can for fresh application
Thanks for your response. I am a £50K route as I studied in the UK. I checked the internet and found a number to call and tell them that I will be doing a fresh application. It says "YOU MUST CONTACT THE LOCAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICE" and then included a phone number. I did and surprisingly, they had all my details already. They said I could apply as soon as possible. I feel relieved that I don't have to go straight to JR.

The first refusal letter was on the basis that I submitted company filing log rather than company filing history. I did not even realize that there was a difference as my accountant gave me the filing log. We both did not know it was different from a filing history.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:36 am

Can you please what was included in filing log ? how you can get filing history ? from Companies House comprising of annual returns or something else?

Please explain a bit

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:12 am

Hi,

Could anyone clarify how we can get company filing history? What they mean by this??

Its very easy to order current appointment report but company filing history is the new thing they added on guidance.

Any help would be appreciated.

OhmV

Post by OhmV » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:57 pm

muhammadaliabad wrote:Hi,

Could anyone clarify how we can get company filing history? What they mean by this??

Its very easy to order current appointment report but company filing history is the new thing they added on guidance.

Any help would be appreciated.
You get this as pert of current appointment report from companies house for £3 or free from their website, hope this helps