ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address change justice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

karen711

Address change justice

Post by karen711 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:14 am

Hi there...just the quick one..i mooves to limerick from dublin.i got changed my address at gnib office from dublin to lomerick as well, shud i need to inform depart justice eu treaty as well for changin my address or once i changed in gnib,,it automaticly changed at depart justice?thanks

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: Address change justice

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:55 am

Are you on stamp 4 temporary 6 months visa? if yes It would be better if you let them know that your new address.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

mCGIW

Re: Address change justice

Post by mCGIW » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

If you have applied for citizenship, you inform the Department of Justice either by email/post about your relocation and the new address; Don't forget to mention your reference number of citizenship application in your letter. If you haven't applied for citizenship an intimation about your address change and the new address at the local GNIB is sufficient.