ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bear my uncertitude and help me pls !!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Medbj

Bear my uncertitude and help me pls !!

Post by Medbj » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Hi everyone, I know similar queries have been answered already but as I'm not going through the NCS to save the £100 I would like you please to check with me the docs I attached with my AN application. ( just to feel reassured cause I'm sort of paranoid) :/
Namely I'm partner of EEA member that got naturalized British few time ago and I did held my Permanent residence endorsement card on my passport from over a year now.
1- Payment slip filled in
2- life in UK certificate
3- English language certificate
4- my two passports with one of them having my residence card endorsement
5- my last 6 years P60
6- AN form filled in accurately

Should I add anything else please ?!

Macro_Run
Member of Standing

Re: Bear my uncertitude and help me pls !!

Post by Macro_Run » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:57 pm

All documents look correct, take photocopies of all (for your safe) & then send it.

Medbj

Post by Medbj » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:01 pm

I will definitely make copies, I even added the P60 even if I reckon I shouldn't

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Medbj wrote:Hi everyone, I know similar queries have been answered already but as I'm not going through the NCS to save the £100 I would like you please to check with me the docs I attached with my AN application. ( just to feel reassured cause I'm sort of paranoid) :/
Namely I'm partner of EEA member that got naturalized British few time ago and I did held my Permanent residence endorsement card on my passport from over a year now.
1- Payment slip filled in
2- life in UK certificate
3- English language certificate
4- my two passports with one of them having my residence card endorsement
5- my last 6 years P60
6- AN form filled in accurately

Should I add anything else please ?!
NCS doesn't have to cost £100, more like £50.
If you have any plans to travel (or any risk of need to travel) anytime soon it's £50 well-invested.

If passport lacks entry/exit stamps include adequate evidence of residency in UK over past 3 or 5-6 years.
Marriage certificate if application based on marriage to BC.

Suggest enclose a pre-paid 'special delivery' return envelope for return of documents.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Medbj

Post by Medbj » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:20 pm

I'd definitely go for it if it is £50 but everything is jumping up in prizing as it is £80 in Oxforsdire.
I'm applying on basis of residence but I'll add my marriage certificate and my wife naturalization certificate as well. Thx

tripping

Post by tripping » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Be prepared not to travel outside of UK (work. pleasure, emergencies) for at least 6 months, otherwise you have to go through the hassle of having your passport/s returned which could delay your approval. If theres even a slight chance you might need to travel, £50. £80, £100 whatever, is a small price to pay for your peace of mind.

Medbj

Post by Medbj » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:42 pm

I waited 2 weeks for my 5 years visa, 2 months for Permanent resident, my wife waited 2 weeks for her naturalization and I'm hoping the good tales will keep running as we alyaws applied with full and even extra documents but you got me convinced £100 is worth having my passport. Thank you all

tripping

Post by tripping » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:59 am

You guys had a good run with quick turnarounds on your previous applications - hopefully the streak continues with your BC application. Good luck!!

Medbj

Post by Medbj » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:12 am

Thank you "tripping" I'll keep you in the loop. Thx to all of you