ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Application Online

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kais

Passport Application Online

Post by kais » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi

does any1 knows or have experience how often passport office update status online, for example if they have received application on Tuesday will the status show supporting documents received by the end of Tuesday or they update every now and then?

Thought some 1 might have noticed how soon status gets updated!!!!

Cheers

fwd079
Diamond Member

Re: Passport Application Online

Post by fwd079 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Its not that quick but I did my passport application by post and my daughter's online. In both cases I received a text message confirming the receipt and telling me about wait. I was keen on what would happen to online application and they did update it ever few days, I received her passport and tracking was updated next day.

So based upon this single sample, I'd say there might be a bit of a delay in your online updates.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.