ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jomaps
Newly Registered

Help!

Post by jomaps » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi,

My Son's appeal was allowed on the 16th September 2015 under Article 8 ECHR and bless God there was no appeal from the Respodent.

I understand the British Embassy from the Appellant's country should get in touch within 6-8 weeks to issue a visa. So far I have not heard from them and we are now on the 12th week. My emails to them have gone unaswered too.

Has anyone experience this before and is there a way out?

Regards

batleykhan

Re: Help!

Post by batleykhan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:55 pm

Speak to your local MP and ask him to contact UKBA on your behalf to see what delay is.

12 weeks is a long time to wait for response.

If you have the Adjudicators decision in writing, there is no harm you sending a copy of it direct the BHC in the country where your son applied ( just in case UKBA have forgotten to send it to the BHC)

jomaps
Newly Registered

Re: Help!

Post by jomaps » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:42 am

Thanks Batleykhan for your advise. I did that about 2 weeks ago so still waiting.

Regards,