ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation in a remote city

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amnaali03

Job creation in a remote city

Post by amnaali03 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi all respected members,

I am on Tier 1 ent (50K) visa and created one job. I am a tutor. Due to not so much business in the area where i live, its difficult to hire an other person i.e. 2nd job creation. My question is that; can i hire a person in another city? Actually he is already a tutor and getting handsome income. But after hiring him, he will do the same thing under company. All tax and other things will be sorted according to law.

All is genuine, but in an other city.

I shall be thankful to you for this.

Regards,
Amina

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Job creation in a remote city

Post by aby00156 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:07 am

It should be fine. I dont see any problem in that but I would suggest make sure you make a proper contract which states the condition.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Tier1newbie

Post by Tier1newbie » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:21 pm

I agree with aby. Should not be a problem at all if this is something you can manage from a different city.

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:51 pm

amnaali03 wrote:Hi all respected members,

I am on Tier 1 ent (50K) visa and created one job. I am a tutor. Due to not so much business in the area where i live, its difficult to hire an other person i.e. 2nd job creation. My question is that; can i hire a person in another city? Actually he is already a tutor and getting handsome income. But after hiring him, he will do the same thing under company. All tax and other things will be sorted according to law.

All is genuine, but in an other city.

I shall be thankful to you for this.

Regards,
Amina

Any more comments from senior members please....
Regards