ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help in employee hours covered

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hellostar
- thin ice -

Help in employee hours covered

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:15 am

Hi Guys i just need to know i employed different people and my extension is in march 2016 i employed 4 people in february
Monthly hours covered by employee as follows

February 15
Employee 1 = 120 hours
Employee 2 = 104 hrs
Employee 3 = 24hrs
Employee 4 = 76 hrs
This if one month and the employee for 76 worked only this month and form March 15
employee 1= 125 hrs
Employee 2= 130 hrs
EMployee 3= 10 hrs

can someone guide is it ok am i fulfilling that employee hours requirement
your suggestion will be helpful .. Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:

Re: Help in employee hours covered

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:15 pm

hellostar wrote:Hi Guys i just need to know i employed different people and my extension is in march 2016 i employed 4 people in february
Monthly hours covered by employee as follows

February 15
Employee 1 = 120 hours
Employee 2 = 104 hrs
Employee 3 = 24hrs
Employee 4 = 76 hrs
This if one month and the employee for 76 worked only this month and form March 15
employee 1= 125 hrs
Employee 2= 130 hrs
EMployee 3= 10 hrs

can someone guide is it ok am i fulfilling that employee hours requirement
your suggestion will be helpful .. Thanks in advance
You need to have created an equivalent of two full time jobs. Legally a full time job needs to be min 30 hours a week. So If you had two employees working more than that per week for 12 months, then you already fulfilled the requirements for job creation. You just have to make sure that your employee hourly rate and the salary you paid per month reflects this clearly. For example if your employee worked 125 hours in a month for min wage (£6.70 per hour) then you should have paid him at least £837.50 in salary (min £10,050 annual salary)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 pm

It depends on when you got the visa? If its before april 2014 then its fine. But if its after april 2014, then its not acceptable

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Oh sorry i just read that your extension is in march 16 so you would have got visa in march 13. But at the same time the maximum hours you can claim is 30 per week for one person

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:23 pm

So yes it looks like its covered

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:25 pm

Hi Zimba
Thanks for your reply , in February all four of them would be consider as part time the reason is that 120 hours for employee 1 for one month would be around 28 hours per week and (120x12=1440/52=27 hours per week) less than 30 hours and the other employees 3 who did 24 hours added to these becomes equivalent for one full time job 30 hours per week.
same as Employee 2 and Employee 4 , their hours combined to one full time job , do you think is it not fine ?

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi 10020132
Thanks for your reply
Yes i got my visa in April 2013 so that new rule for employment doesn't apply on me

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 pm

hellostar wrote:Hi Zimba
Thanks for your reply , in February all four of them would be consider as part time the reason is that 120 hours for employee 1 for one month would be around 28 hours per week and (120x12=1440/52=27 hours per week) less than 30 hours and the other employees 3 who did 24 hours added to these becomes equivalent for one full time job 30 hours per week.
same as Employee 2 and Employee 4 , their hours combined to one full time job , do you think is it not fine ?
Given that you are granted visa before April 2014 when immigration rules were not clear on job creation and also the fact that HO recognized this with its `transitional arrangement` rules, you cloud be fine. I just do not understand why you made this difficult for yourself :roll:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi zimba
Thanks for replying
yes i should have done straight away and employed them as full time but i did small mistake but it is still under rules and acceptable isnt?

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi zimba
i made it difficult but dont you think so will it be fine
i think it will be wont ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:57 pm

hellostar wrote:Hi zimba
i made it difficult but dont you think so will it be fine
i think it will be wont ?
Bearing in mind that rules in this matter are quite wage, given the transitional arrangements you should be fine.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi zimba
Thanks for your reply
all the wages monthly have been paying directly from business account anyway,
it should be fine , shouldn't?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:41 pm

hellostar wrote:Hi zimba
Thanks for your reply
all the wages monthly have been paying directly from business account anyway,
it should be fine , shouldn't?
I realised I wanted to say `quite vague` above, instead I said `quite wage` :lol:
I think HO will check with HMRC to see if you have paid all the taxes for the corresponding salaries you paid to your employees. So as long as you paid the taxes to HMRC, you are fine.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Hi :D I got you know
yes paid all the taxes with HMRC

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Thanks for Zimba to reply all my comments and advice, can anybody else want to say something and put some more advices would be great ..

hellostar
- thin ice -

Personal Appointment history confusion

Post by hellostar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:26 am

Hi guys can anyone tell me the difference between three and what document we need to submit as proof will be appreciated thanks

(ii) If the applicant was a director of a new or existing company, he must provide a printout from Companies House of the company’s filing history page and of the applicant’s personal appointments history, showing the date of his appointment as a director of that company, which must be no more than 8 months after the specified date in the relevant table.
WHAT DOCUMENTS we need to put i printed print out from filing history and appointment history

(ii) If the applicant is claiming points for currently being a director of a UK company, he must provide a printout of a Current Appointment Report from Companies House, dated no earlier than three months before the date of the application, listing the applicant as a director of the company, and confirming the date of his appointment. The company must be actively trading and not struck-off, or dissolved or in liquidation on the date that the printout was produced.

WHAT DOCUMENT WE NEED TO SHOW TO FULFIL THIS IT LOOKS LIKE BOTH ARE SAME ARENT THEY?

(v) if the applicant was a director of a company, a printout from Companies House of the company’s filing history page and of the applicant’s personal appointments history, and showing the date of his appointment as a director of that company, to confirm that he was a director of the company that employed the settled worker at the time that the settled worker was employed; or

THIS IS THE THIRD I THINK ALL OF THEM WOULD HAVE SAME PROOF BUT DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT THREE COPIES WITH EACH SEPARATE SET OF DOCUMENTS
THANKS

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Personal Appointment history confusion

Post by aby00156 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:41 am

Just order a current appointment report from the companies house. It should have all your details and filing history.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:30 am

Thanks Aby
that one i have it
i dont understand they are asking same thing three times in three different places arent they ?
so it means one time is enough to submit rather than make three copied and put three different places
thanks

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:33 am

hellostar wrote:Thanks Aby
that one i have it
i dont understand they are asking same thing three times in three different places arent they ?
so it means one time is enough to submit rather than make three copied and put three different places
thanks
One copy of the CAR should be enough.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:20 am

hellostar wrote:Thanks Aby
that one i have it
thanks
If you only have one business, one Current Appointments Report covers you directorship period and filing history.
HO asks for this in different places because technically you can register as a director within 6 months with business A, invest in business B as a director, hire employees in business C as a director and currently actively engaged in business D as a director. In this hypothetical case, you obviously need FOUR different Current Appointments Reports to show you were/are director in all those businesses to claim the points associated with every period ! Not a big confusion

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 am

Thanks to all for clearing this confusion
thanks i have one CAR i will put original refer to this one every places
thanks

alex87
BANNED

Post by alex87 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:33 am

For people switching to tier 1 entrepreneur from psw, is it fine that you registered as a director before your current leave began?

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:39 am

alex87 wrote:For people switching to tier 1 entrepreneur from psw, is it fine that you registered as a director before your current leave began?
Thats perfectly fine. You need to show you are registered within six months from the time you get your visa. In your case you are registered well before six months and that perfect.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Employee hours

Post by hellostar » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi Guys
just need to ask if one of my employee work like 2 hours per week for 4 months should i claim these hours for employment created by adding these 2 hours with other employee hours which is 28 hours per week. all together 30 hours
bear in mind this employment is only for 4 months not 6 months though?
looking forward to get answer
thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employee hours

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:43 pm

hellostar wrote:Hi Guys
just need to ask if one of my employee work like 2 hours per week for 4 months should i claim these hours for employment created by adding these 2 hours with other employee hours which is 28 hours per week. all together 30 hours
bear in mind this employment is only for 4 months not 6 months though?
looking forward to get answer
thanks in advance
If you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014, you can add the part time hours to reach 30 hours a week.