ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice regarding a CCWD case

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

imaner
Iran

Need advice regarding a CCWD case

Post by imaner » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Hello everyone;
My friend entered the UK in June 2010 illegally and asked for asylum day after. He was interviewed week after and he was refused. He appealed and after two months he got another refusal from the court as well. He then applied a fresh claim on 18 October 2012 and since then the HO haven't made any decisions about his case. He has followed it up many times from MP, refugee council and his solicitor and each time the HO says "user case is under processing and you should wait". but how long for?!!! he's really frustrated with his current situation as he can't work and can't get any public benefits.
The recent reply he got from the HO is back to two month ago(November 2015). here is the content of the letter:
Thank you for your letter dated 13 October 2015 regarding your above named client, the contents of which have been noted. I can confirm that your client’s case is being dealt with by the CCWD Unit in Liverpool.

You have requested a decision is made as a priority in relation to your client’s asylum application, which is noted from our records to have been received on 18 October 2012, and remains outstanding.

We are unable to expedite your client’s decision on the basis of your representations, and so are unable to provide specific timescales for when a decision will be made however, be assured that your client’s case will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for the delay encountered.

If you wish to contact CCWD to update any of your client’s details you can do so by calling our enquiry line on the above number, our call handler will be happy to assist further updates on the case.
He would greatly appreciate your advice as he's been struggling about five years.

Mariam King
Newly Registered

Re: Need advice regarding a CCWD case

Post by Mariam King » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:15 pm

I Have the same problem and I receive the same attaché letter . Trying to get advise also

imaner
Iran

Re: Need advice regarding a CCWD case

Post by imaner » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm updating this topic as it might be useful for people with the same case.

After a few weeks, my friend received a letter from the HM, requested a copy of his whole case(from the first day) and his solicitor sent them whatever papers my friend had. In less than two months, he got refusal letter from the HM and he appealed against it on September 2016; he was given a hearing date on 10 January 2017 by court. We attended the court and after two weeks, the courted accepted his appeal and he got five-year status. Now he's waiting for his BRP card.

P.S
In the hearing day as the judge mentioned, we realised that my friend's file was somehow destroyed in the HM; in other words, HM ruined his 4 years life and if he hadn't escalated his case, he would've been still waiting to hearing from them until god knows when!

So to those people who've got the same case: please FOLLOW UP your asylum case!