ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 additional documents.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alex.torredo71
Newly Registered

EEA2 additional documents.

Post by alex.torredo71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:30 am

Hi, I have a question related to additional papers.
I am thinking to send (additional) 2 latest payslips of EU partner along with the bank statements showing salary coming in. I called HO and their representative said that I should send it to Durham. However, next day I’ve called them again just to make sure that the address I should post it to is Durham and guess what, I’ve got completely different answer – they said that Liverpool is the address.
Obviously HO representatives are clueless…

So the question is: Where should I send these papers?

Thanx

noajthan

Re: EEA2 additional documents.

Post by noajthan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:12 am

alex.torredo71 wrote:Hi, I have a question related to additional papers.
I am thinking to send (additional) 2 latest payslips of EU partner along with the bank statements showing salary coming in. I called HO and their representative said that I should send it to Durham. However, next day I’ve called them again just to make sure that the address I should post it to is Durham and guess what, I’ve got completely different answer – they said that Liverpool is the address.

Thanx

You could copy the documents & send to both locations.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

alex.torredo71
Newly Registered

Post by alex.torredo71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:08 am

Yeah, I thought so but I am afraid this will be too much.
These are just additional payslips from same employer. I would like to get some info from someone who actually had similar experience of sending more documents.

Thanks

Member of Standing

Post by member » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:49 am

noajthan wrote:

Thanx

Don't the HO need to see the originals? :?:

alex.torredo71
Newly Registered

Post by alex.torredo71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:37 pm

member wrote:
noajthan wrote:

Thanx

Don't the HO need to see the originals? :?:
Exactly, plus my wife has got a raise so her salary will be higher then it was when we have sent the very first payslip.
I am a bit concerned because these days HO refuses application due to very tiny discrepancies even if it is clear that EU national is employed by multinational corporation. I do not want to give to HO a single chance to lie and to refuse our application.

noypi30
Newly Registered

Post by noypi30 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Hi everyone.

I am in a really stressful situation, at my own fault. We applied and everything but we didn't send them our original passports. I am a non-eea national and my husband is Romanian. I got the CoA and biometrix letter months ago and did the biometrix right away. I am just so worried that my application will be refused since I didn't send our passports. Very stupid on our part.

I don't know what else there is to do for us. I am here in the UK on a visit-marriage visa which is already expired. But I read somewhere that as long as I am waiting for my application results I can stay here in the UK. I just wonder if there is any way for us to send our original passports or will it be too late since we applied early October :(

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:26 pm

noypi30 wrote:Hi everyone.

I am in a really stressful situation, at my own fault. We applied and everything but we didn't send them our original passports. I am a non-eea national and my husband is Romanian. I got the CoA and biometrix letter months ago and did the biometrix right away. I am just so worried that my application will be refused since I didn't send our passports. Very stupid on our part.

I don't know what else there is to do for us. I am here in the UK on a visit-marriage visa which is already expired. But I read somewhere that as long as I am waiting for my application results I can stay here in the UK. I just wonder if there is any way for us to send our original passports or will it be too late since we applied early October :(
Caseworker will clearly need to crosscheck & verify your identities;
it is likely they will write & ask for such missing documents.

You can relax - if your EEA national is exercising treaty rights in UK, (for example by working), then you have the right to reside in UK.
A RC simply confirms all that (it doesn't 'grant' the right).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Member of Standing

Post by member » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:08 pm

noypi30 wrote:Hi everyone.

Do you mind telling whether the CoA indicates you have rights to work or not? :?: