ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form - require further help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arsenal49
Diamond Member

AN Form - require further help

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Hi,

Can one of you please spare sometime to answer some questions i had when i was filling in my application. I will be very thankful to you.

Form AN - Version 01/16

1.49 - page 10 of 31: it asks for "address of tax office or tax office reference" - what do i write here?

1.50 - page 10 of 31: it asks for employment in last 10 years - i took odd seasonal jobs (out of term) over the last 10 years when i was a student. i dont remeber all these instances. how should i answer this question.

2.1 - page 11 of 31 - about "place of arrival" i am not sure if it was London or Manchester airport and stamps in my passports are not much of help. how should i respond.

Supporting Documents

Section 3 - page 30 of 31 - is submitting my previous expired passports enough to show i was a resident in this country? how will they ascertain that from my passports alone as they stopped stamping visa etc a while ago and i sent back previously issued BRP cards etc.

Many thanks for your time and i really appreciate it.
Application sent (AN Form): Fri 04/03/2016 via POST
app fee taken: Mon 14/03/2016
Ack received: 17/03/2016
Biometric received: 17/03/2016
Biometric recorded: 19/03/2016
Approval date: 25/04/2016
Spreadsheet

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: AN Form - require further help

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:41 pm

1.49 - It is on your P60 or your HR/Personnel department can provide the details if you are an employee.

1.50 - You need to answer the question truthfully and list all employment.

2.1 - Only you will know. Suppose you could write both with a note if there is space.

Sec 3 - You completed landing cards surely every time you returned and your passport would have been scanned. HO have this information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hsr1972

Re: AN Form - require further help

Post by hsr1972 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:23 pm

I have some more Queries with regarding the AN Form

1. In the AN Form Jan Ver 2016 , Section 2.1 , Should I enter the Date and Place of first arrival to UK when I got my Tier 1 Visa or if I have landed to UK on Workpermit before I got my Tier 1 should I enter that date and Place?

2 Section 2.2 - Absence : Should I enter all the absence Since I got my Tier 1 ?

3. Section 1.22 : I have proved my knowledge of language by Providing Degree Certificate which is taught in English proved during Entry Clearance and ILR , So which Option should I Tick here to prove your knowledge of language? I got my ILR in Dec 2014.

4. Sec 1.50 : Employment History : - If you are on Work Permit to UK and when you are working at client place do we need to specify those as well in this section or If I specify my Employment history only for Last 5 years when you are on Tier1 Visa ? Kindly clarify ?

5. If you are a Sole Director of your Limited Company and working as a contractor , Do we need to submit any documents ?

Kindly clarify the above queries it would be much appreciated ?