ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor status has changed during an application proceed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Victoriana
Newly Registered

Sponsor status has changed during an application proceed

Post by Victoriana » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi there,
My situation is following : I applied as a non-EEA partner of EEA citizen for RC in 30.11.15
My partner` agreement expired in 29.02.16 and her company is not going to extend it! And also now she is
on a sick leave. She has a paper from GP where says - " avoid long standing, office duty where possible" until 15.03.16, so her boss decided to put her home until the end of agreement.
When I applied she was a qualified person, but soon she`s going to lose her job and after she needs some time about a month to recover and visit doctors and do physiotherapy, so she will not search a job.
Could anyone recommend what kind of documents should I send to HO to update my situation ?

Any advices and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

rosebead
Member of Standing

Re: Sponsor status has changed during an application proceed

Post by rosebead » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:40 pm

She can retain her 'worker status' if she temporarily cannot work because of illness. I would send in to the Home Office a letter or a sick note from her GP stating that she cannot work at the moment but she will be able to return to work eventually. I would write a cover letter to explain the situation.

Victoriana
Newly Registered

Re: Sponsor status has changed during an application proceed

Post by Victoriana » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:52 pm

rosebead wrote:She can retain her 'worker status' if she temporarily cannot work because of illness. I would send in to the Home Office a letter or a sick note from her GP stating that she cannot work at the moment but she will be able to return to work eventually. I would write a cover letter to explain the situation.
Thank you for your reply!
Should I also fill again related section (11 Sponsor is an EEA national qualified person) in EEA application?