ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for parents visitor visa property details

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hab
Newly Registered

applying for parents visitor visa property details

Post by hab » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:37 pm

we are applying for the parents visitor visa,
in the documents my husband would be sponsoring their visit, like, we shall be submitting his bank statements and job letters etc
We are also telling them that they will we living in our property. the property is in the name of me and my husband , The question is " do they need any explicit letter from me mentioning that I have no issues in their coming and staying in my property during their UK visit "??

if any sample letter is there , please share.

thanks

AUHS
Member of Standing

Re: applying for parents visitor visa property details

Post by AUHS » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Yes

hab
Newly Registered

Re: applying for parents visitor visa property details

Post by hab » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Thank you for the response.

My husband is already providing a letter stating that accomodation is available to his parents along with Property deeds, bills, payslips, bank statements etc.

However, Property deeds are on both of us (myself and husband) names. So the question is, do i also have to write a letter stating accomodation is available for his parent OR his letter will suffice, considering he is also the co-owner of the property.