ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should we include amended Tax Return with postal application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

f317633

Should we include amended Tax Return with postal application

Post by f317633 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:05 pm

I am seeing my ILR application by post and am still waiting for HMRC to process my amendment. Should I include amended return with my postal application? Is it wise decision to do? Since this is not a mandatory requirement I am not sure if I should include it or not. Please advise.

Plzilr

Re: Should we include amended Tax Return with postal applica

Post by Plzilr » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Include it mate atleast in this way you will have something to defend they are doing 100 prcnt checking so better to Include this as your amendments will be done some time in future and if you won't and for Godforbid they refuse you over then won't Stand a chance over this as they would say you did this after your application... Because your amendments will have some future date...

immuser
Newly Registered

Post by immuser » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Thats up to the Case worker, i know some one went to PEO before update amendments by hmrc.and he managed to secure the visa. we dont know whether they checking for each and every case or random checks.

shoaibkhan622
Newly Registered

Post by shoaibkhan622 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:15 am

Please dont take risk of not including your tax documents.They take decision on the basis of documents provided.you have amended your tax and thats it. If the case worker ask the hmrc and they must ask then you will be an emmence trouble....