ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AFTER TIRE1 ENT EXTENS REFUSAL SECOND APPLICATION TIME LINE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kar
Newly Registered

AFTER TIRE1 ENT EXTENS REFUSAL SECOND APPLICATION TIME LINE

Post by kar » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:29 pm

HI,

can some one please help me with second application time line,
my application tire1 200k extension refuse based on investment, in admin review as well rejected, so i posted my second application yesterday, please help me with your application details like
1 Application date
2. fee deduction and req for biometrics
3.etc....

Thanks
Kare

zimba
Mood:

Re: AFTER TIRE1 ENT EXTENS REFUSAL SECOND APPLICATION TIME L

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:53 pm

kar wrote:HI,

can some one please help me with second application time line,
my application tire1 200k extension refuse based on investment, in admin review as well rejected, so i posted my second application yesterday, please help me with your application details like
1 Application date
2. fee deduction and req for biometrics
3.etc....

Thanks
Kare
It would be great if you can share the reason HO gave you regarding your refusal. That would certainly help the members.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi

I come across couple of cases for T1 Ext recently and have seen people are being refused on two main grounds.

a) Lake of Specified Documentations or not fulfilling statutory requirement while submitting financial statements etc

b) Invalid Investments

kar
Newly Registered

Post by kar » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:23 pm

abdhriz wrote:Hi

I come across couple of cases for T1 Ext recently and have seen people are being refused on two main grounds.

a) Lake of Specified Documentations or not fulfilling statutory requirement while submitting financial statements etc

b) Invalid Investments

Hi

My lawyer forget to put my business bank statements as proof of investment. :(
Thanks
Karr

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:26 pm

kar wrote:

b) Invalid Investments

Hi

Thanks
Karr
What...........You should claim compensation from that lawyer ...what a silly mistake..

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:44 pm

That's very unprofessional on lawyer part. You must claim on his professional insurance. Talk to other lawyers for claim.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:47 am

you do not have to submit your business bank statements.. I am not aware of that.. However an unaudited accounts would need to accompany with the Compilation Report as well.. you can claim against him but it will only cover monetary loss and might not help you for your own immigration case.. but you must try and keep us updated! good luck..
where there's a will there's a way

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 am

live4pride wrote:you do not have to submit your business bank statements.. I am not aware of that.. However an unaudited accounts would need to accompany with the Compilation Report as well.. you can claim against him but it will only cover monetary loss and might not help you for your own immigration case.. but you must try and keep us updated! good luck..
If you invested in the form of loan, you must send your business bank statements showing the money being transferred from you to your company. This is clearly written in the guide and immigration rules Appendix A.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:35 pm

kar wrote:

b) Invalid Investments

Hi

Thanks
Karr

I thought you only had to send business bank statements as proof of investment IF you invested by a way of Director's loan. If you invested by a way of share capital, you do not need to send your business bank statements.