ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 Refused please help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aligo
Ireland

EU1 Refused please help

Post by aligo » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi all

My review for EU1 is pending at the moment . The department last week asked me to send a clarification of my spouse current employer's telephone number. She works in a fish and chips shop and the name of the shop is The village Chippy.
her employer is registered in revenue under Chippy so they are of the opinion that these are two different shops.

they are saying "it is noted that phone number ....... is also the phone number in respect of another similar premises. and I would be grateful if you can provide a clarification in respect of this apparent discrepancy."

Now I got a telephone bill for the same number and a letter from employer with the same address but just different names. Bill has got "The village Chippy" and the letter say "Chippy"

would this make a big deal. the employer has explained this in the letter that it is one premises not two and this is the only number for his shop. should I send a shop menu down too?

any gurus help would be really appreciated because it has nothing to do with my spouse. she is employed and excersing her rights and that is what they should be looking for

please help
thanks
ali

Member of Standing

Re: EU1 Refused please help

Post by member » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:36 am

aligo wrote:Hi all

My review for EU1 is pending at the moment . The department last week asked me to send a clarification of my spouse current employer's telephone number. She works in a fish and chips shop and the name of the shop is The village Chippy.
her employer is registered in revenue under Chippy so they are of the opinion that these are two different shops.

they are saying "it is noted that phone number ....... is also the phone number in respect of another similar premises. and I would be grateful if you can provide a clarification in respect of this apparent discrepancy."

Now I got a telephone bill for the same number and a letter from employer with the same address but just different names. Bill has got "The village Chippy" and the letter say "Chippy"

would this make a big deal. the employer has explained this in the letter that it is one premises not two and this is the only number for his shop. should I send a shop menu down too?

any gurus help would be really appreciated because it has nothing to do with my spouse. she is employed and excersing her rights and that is what they should be looking for

please help
thanks
ali
Have you been refused yet? Is your subject misleading? :?:

What company name was used in the job contract?

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Yes my application was refused on the basis that my spouse was not exersing her EU treaty rights at that time . in the review we sent the job contracts and payslips and tax certificates.

The name "Chippy" was used on contract letter. but on the phone bill it is "the village Chippy" the address for is the same.

I wrote a letter to them that these are not two different premises but the same and it was the trading name that changed. the phone number remained the same for bot.

Hope this is enough for their satisfaction

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Thu May 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi, sounds like they just refused on a silly issue.
anyway after all these further docs, review will be successful i'm confident.
Good-luck
India