ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Member UK Visa Expired...

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raju4u

EEA Family Member UK Visa Expired...

Post by raju4u » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 am

Hi everyone, Please advise on the following situation.

My friend is married to an EEA national. He has a 5 years old daughter he applied EEA visa for UK from Poland last year which was granted, He came over for one month and then went back to Poland, His visa is now expired and he wants to visit for few weeks again. Does he need to apply for visa again or he can travel without visa? Please advise. thanks

Member of Standing

Re: EEA Family Member UK Visa Expired...

Post by member » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:08 pm

raju4u wrote:Hi everyone, Please advise on the following situation.

My friend is married to an EEA national. He has a 5 years old daughter he applied EEA visa for UK from Poland last year which was granted, He came over for one month and then went back to Poland, His visa is now expired and he wants to visit for few weeks again. Does he need to apply for visa again or he can travel without visa? Please advise. thanks
What is his nationality?

aylintum
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Member UK Visa Expired...

Post by aylintum » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm Turkish and settle in UK. with EEA1 femily permit visa last january,now my visa will be expired in July
l going to apply to EEA2 residence card next month in April, but problem is l need to go to Spain (my husband country) for our wedding celebration in September, and return to the UK. with my husband, but l know that its complicated to travel without visa and not enouhg just COA, but some of forums says it's possible. l'm completely confuse, could you give me any advise please?