ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved with Tax Revision

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pscloud

ILR approved with Tax Revision

Post by Pscloud » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am

Dear all,

Just to motivate you all sharing my friend's recent experience at PSC Croydon.

He was self employed plus employed throughout his 5 years of qualifying period. His ILR approved in Croydon two weeks ago with Tax revision.

He attached the following documents

1. LIUK
2. Bank Statements
3. Pay Slips
4. Covering Letter
5. Degree
6. SA302 (5 years including revised received from HMRC)

Please dont go to regional Centers (Belfast, Glasgow, Liverpool, Cardiff, Solihull) they have no senior CW available and they cant make proper decisions on Self employed applicants.

gwsamanbs
Newly Registered
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Re: ILR approved with Tax Revision

Post by gwsamanbs » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:45 am

Dear Pscloud,

I got refused my ILR Recently ( 1st March ) at Glasgow PSC due to Tax Revision . Its was refused under 322(5) . I have corrected and paid all taxes before I went to PSC . see my topic follw link .

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1324426

I have applied by post before my visa expired by post explaining the reasons why I have amended the tax and etc... with the support of a solicitor.

The application received -16th of March 2016
Money taken-18th March 2016
ACK by email-21st March 2016
BIomatrics letter 22nd of March via post

the application is held in Sheffield HO and when you say avoid the some PSE except Croydon as Croydon is having good chances to get Approved . What about Sheffield ?

Do you know any cases currently pending or granted regarding this issue ?

please share any thing you know . this so stressful situation for us .

thanks ,
Saman

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:54 am

@gwsamanbs If an application is held at a PEO it will be passed to a senior level of Case Worker, so it will make no difference at which PSC it was submitted.
Are you absolutely sure that you were refused under 322(5)? :?: This is:
(5) the undesirability of permitting the person concerned to remain in the United Kingdom in the light of his conduct (including convictions which do not fall within paragraph 322(1C), character or associations or the fact that he represents a threat to national security;
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Pscloud

Post by Pscloud » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:08 am

@gwsamanbs

Croydon and Sheffield got experienced CW. All tier related postal applications go to Sheffield while Croydon is best for dealing complex cases Settlement cases and asylum.

Tax is complex thing and these smaller PSC have no experience understanding them ... Croydon deals around 100 plus applications everydays where as regional PSC not more than 10-15 maximum if lucky. So all experience is in Croydon and Sheffield.

Moderators on this forum are discouraging ... Moderators are laughing at people who in trouble ... and Some people bragging about their settled business .... None of us are interested in that ....

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Pscloud wrote:@gwsamanbs

Croydon and Sheffield got experienced CW. All tier related postal applications go to Sheffield while Croydon is best for dealing complex cases Settlement cases and asylum.

Tax is complex thing and these smaller PSC have no experience understanding them ... Croydon deals around 100 plus applications everydays where as regional PSC not more than 10-15 maximum if lucky. So all experience is in Croydon and Sheffield.

Moderators on this forum are discouraging ... Moderators are laughing at people who in trouble ... and Some people bragging about their settled business .... None of us are interested in that ....
And where exactly have you seen Moderators being discouraging in this thread or laughing at people who are in trouble. :?: We give our time for free, often (as now) in the middle of time with family or during a busy working day. It's generally a thankless task, but without moderators you would have no forum.
I've taken time to give advice in this thread, but now wonder is it really worth trying to help. :| Only 14 posts on the forum and you're already complaining!
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Pscloud wrote:
I don't think any moderators are laughing at anyone. We actually sympathise with the plight of genuine cases.

And as CASA mentioned, we offer free of charge advise.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

raju4u

Post by raju4u » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Well one of your Senior Member on this forum is always taunting and accusing others. I have never seen him advising seriously to anyone on any matter nonetheless, he is always there in every thread to judge, And there are moderators who are party to it. Do you think if someone spent well 10 12 years of his/her life in a country and made a silly mistake should be kicked out? and when he/she comes to the forum asking for help they are being judged quickly and called cheats. There is a saying in our language that, if you can't talk something nice better to stay quite.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:27 pm

raju4u wrote:Well one of your Senior Member on this forum is always taunting and accusing others. I have never seen him advising seriously to anyone on any matter nonetheless, he is always there in every thread to judge, And there are moderators who are party to it. Do you think if someone spent well 10 12 years of his/her life in a country and made a silly mistake should be kicked out? and when he/she comes to the forum asking for help they are being judged quickly and called cheats. There is a saying in our language that, if you can't talk something nice better to stay quite.
I wonder who this terrible person is?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:47 pm

I think this forum is a voice for the voiceless , in a society where there is arguably deep seated hostility to immigrant, legal or undocumented.

On some of these issues, some moderators can hold liberal views and some may hold conservatives view, and they are perfectly entitled to that , and that should not be read as some moderators are bad or some tolerate act of deception..

I take the view that in some of these cases, accountant or ignorance is a factors, some moderator takes a contrary view. That is fine . So long as in expressing these views offensive or facial remarks are not uttered.

This is part and parcel of life.

However I am of the view that immigrants should feel able to articulate their problems and difficulties on this forum .

I don't see any moderators preventing anyone from doing that so far.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Obie wrote:I think this forum is a voice for the voiceless , in a society where there is arguably deep seated hostility to immigrant, legal or undocumented.

On some of these issues, some moderators can hold liberal views and some may hold conservatives view, and they are perfectly entitled to that , and that should not be read as some moderators are bad or some tolerate act of deception..

I take the view that in some of these cases, accountant or ignorance is a factors, some moderator takes a contrary view. That is fine . So long as in expressing these views offensive or facial remarks are not uttered.

However I am of the view that immigrants should feel able to articulate their problems and difficulties on this forum .

+1 Well said Obie. Thank you
(Casa, not CR001)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Obie wrote:I think this forum is a voice for the voiceless , in a society where there is arguably deep seated hostility to immigrant, legal or undocumented.

+1 Obie and thank you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Pscloud

Post by Pscloud » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:05 am

raju4u wrote:Well one of your Senior Member on this forum is always taunting and accusing others. I have never seen him advising seriously to anyone on any matter nonetheless, he is always there in every thread to judge, And there are moderators who are party to it. Do you think if someone spent well 10 12 years of his/her life in a country and made a silly mistake should be kicked out? and when he/she comes to the forum asking for help they are being judged quickly and called cheats. There is a saying in our language that, if you can't talk something nice better to stay quite.
+100 Raja

This guy wanderer keep jumping in other people post and start making irrelevant comments ... Always bragging about his business and accusing other people of cheating. And his mates Obie and Casa jump in to defend him and themselves.

Guys if you have done revision dont worry, you havent done anything illegal, HMRC accepted it so not to worry for a single moment.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 am

CR001 wrote:

+1 Obie and thank you.
@pscloud Read the above and reflect.
(Casa, not CR001)

shaba ranks
Newly Registered

Post by shaba ranks » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Mate you're doing real injustice to "OBIE" & in some way to "sushdmehta" as well. That is at least one or two moderators who do not try to vilify anybody/anybodies posts in any way. Others may take different views which I personally think they shouldn't as people come here for help & not to be lectured about "NO OPTIONS AVAILABLE as they've done real bad things!!!" but as OBIE said correctly-- they are absolutely entitled to their view as long as it is not offensive & racially motivated or abusive at least in their writings & God help them & have mercy on them if they cherish these views & hatred inside their heart....