ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP and 10 Year Long Residency ILR- 2016

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Singh21

FLR FP and 10 Year Long Residency ILR- 2016

Post by Singh21 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello senior members

I have few questions in regards to FLR FP application.

My FLR (FP) application has been submitted on 8th Jan and it’s under process right now. I have given my fingerprints last month on 11 Feb.
My 10 years will be completed on 07 Aug 16 prior to 28 days grace period. Therefore, I need 4.5 months to complete my 10 years.
I have planned to vary the application but have some doubts if application is refused earlier.

My Query is –
1. Once FLR (fp) application is refused, does it affect towards 10 years lawful long residency. Will it break 3C soon after refusal decision is taken by ukvi.
2. Does FLR (fp) application refusal has potential to stop the lawful stay towards 10 years ILR regardless if i make fresh FLR (fp) application within 28 days of refusal.

My only worry is, if I get refusal before I vary my application then what options do I have. I don’t mind making fresh flr fp application as long as I stay legal in the country.

I might take couple of weeks to vary my application as I am waiting for some documents to add with the new application.
Please give some suggestions that would be really appreciated.
Many thanks
Singh21

riz1986

Re: FLR FP and 10 Year Long Residency ILR- 2016

Post by riz1986 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Singh21 wrote:Hello senior members

I have few questions in regards to FLR FP application.

My FLR (FP) application has been submitted on 8th Jan and it’s under process right now. I have given my fingerprints last month on 11 Feb.
My 10 years will be completed on 07 Aug 16 prior to 28 days grace period. Therefore, I need 4.5 months to complete my 10 years.
I have planned to vary the application but have some doubts if application is refused earlier.

My Query is –
1. Once FLR (fp) application is refused, does it affect towards 10 years lawful long residency. Will it break 3C soon after refusal decision is taken by ukvi.ur 10 yr LR is not broken as long u made ur FLR(FP) before ur existing leave expired however ur section 3c will be ended after refusal
2. Does FLR (fp) application refusal has potential to stop the lawful stay towards 10 years ILR regardless if i make fresh FLR (fp) application within 28 days of refusal.u can make ILR(LR) postal application within 28 days of refusal and hopefully once the application concluded u would hv already spent 10 yrs making u eligible for ILR

My only worry is, if I get refusal before I vary my application then what options do I have. I don’t mind making fresh flr fp application as long as I stay legal in the country.

I might take couple of weeks to vary my application as I am waiting for some documents to add with the new application.
Please give some suggestions that would be really appreciated.
Many thanks
Singh21

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello Riz

Thank you for your reply.
I have few more questions to ask you. I appreciate for the time you have taken out to advise me

1. Will my 3C continue once I make fresh application after next refusal.

2. If I make ILR application after refusal then at that time I would not have valid leave. Will it be ok towards lawful stay.

3. I would be short of more then 3 months to make ILR valid application. So my question is, is it good idea to make fresh flr fp and vary after a month to ILR. That way I can buy 2 more months including 28 days.

4. My wife is not earning £18400. She is short of £2000 and I don't have job as my application is in process. What can I do with her application when i reach 10 years.

5. I believe I have strong grounds for human rights and my application is considered under European convention of human rights according to acknowledgment letter. Do you believe I could get appeal rights in country.

6. Most importantly, could you please advise couple of more options to be lawful and what mistakes I must not make before 10 years according to you.

I am sorry if I asked you many question but I just don't want to make any mistake.

Many thanks for your support.

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:19 pm

Hello Everyone

May I ask few question from all the moderators. Need your valuable advise.

My flr fp is under process and given my finger prints more then a months back. I still need 4 months (including 28 days grace period)

1. After refusal, will I be still be lawful if I apply fresh application within 28 days.

2. What should be my next move?

3. What application do I need to go for if I get refusal to cover lawful stay. Do I make fresh flr fp and then vary it to ILR just before second biometric.

Really thankful for your support.
Regards
Singh

pink85

Post by pink85 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:09 am

Singh21 wrote:Hello Everyone

May I ask few question from all the moderators. Need your valuable advise.

My flr fp is under process and given my finger prints more then a months back. I still need 4 months (including 28 days grace period)

1. After refusal, will I be still be lawful if I apply fresh application within 28 days.

2. What should be my next move?

3. What application do I need to go for if I get refusal to cover lawful stay. Do I make fresh flr fp and then vary it to ILR just before second biometric.

Really thankful for your support.
Regards
Singh
hi
ur fp still pending?
when did u apply fp?
when u gave bio?
did u miss any bio?
thanks

SaintOr
Newly Registered

Post by SaintOr » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:50 am

Hi
my reply is based on the fact that you had a valid leave at the time you made your (FP)application in january.
having said that, in the case of refusal of that fp application. you are likely to be given a roa (right of Appeal).
you will have 14 days to lodge your appeal.
also the tribunal is busy and you are likely to be given a hearing date for about 6 months or more from the day the appeal was lodged.
the period of 6 month covers fully the 4.5 months you need.
once you clock the 10 years, you can then make an ilr application while your fp application is runing.
the time you accrued between your refusal date and the hearing day will count towards your lawfull residence.
thanks

saintor

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello everyone

I have bad news today.
I got my refusal for FLR FP without in country right of appeal. My solicitor got the refusal on 25th may but unfortunately, they informed me today, when I asked them about any update on my application.

I came in the uk on 4th Sep 2006 and I should be eligible for 10 years on 8 August 2016.

Now I am worried, if there is any way moving forward in my case. I can still make fresh application as per refusal letter but not sure if I will be able to fill the gap and if yes then please suggest how can I fill this gap. Hope to get some valuable information.

Hope you could help me.

Thanks in advance

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:50 am

Hi there

I forgot to inform that I was served removal notice on 25 May and received on 31st may. But as I said I got to know on 10 June about my refusal and removal notice.

Letter mentioned that:-

You will not be removed first 7 days. Following the end of this 7 days period, and up to 3 month from the date of this notice, you may be removed without further notice.

My question is

It's already passed 14 days since this decision came. Do I still have any chance to make fresh application?

What is that 7 days notice means.

Please help as I am bit worried now.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks
Singh21

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Hello all senior member

It would be really appreciated if someone can suggest me what to do. I am really looking for good advise.

I applied flr fp in January. Refused and received on 30th may.
I will be completing my 10 years on 8th August (prior to 28 days)

Am I overstayer right now?

Can I apply for set lr before time?

Will I be able to vary my application once I reach 10 years period.

Pls pls pls need some advise.

Many thanks
Singh01

amakhtar
Newly Registered

Post by amakhtar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:15 am

hi there

i m more or less in the same boat please advise

i came to uk in dec 2006 on student dependent now my husband and kids are British national and now in mid Oct 2016 my current leave to remain was going to expire then i have applied FLR FP but in Nov 2016 i m eligible for ILR LR, as 28 days before we can apply i have book appointment on premium service counter for ILR LR my query is ?

what's the process of vary the application :?: i have try to read notes guidance but its really confusing someone have wrote i have to email them and until i didn't get confirmation letter i can't vary application and other says i have to write letter in post along with application, but in my circumstances i m going to premium service for ILR LR i couldn't find any relevant information for vary the application please advise

and someone told me i m not eligible for premium service as my one application is already with Home office and they can't give any decision on the same day ?

i can understand the circumstance they can't provide decision on the same day but at least they won't take years to reply as my family friend have applied two application and they took 2 years and 4 months ?

please advise me i would be very much thank ful

Djsing
Newly Registered

Post by Djsing » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Any more updates on these cases guys I'm kinda in the same boat thanks :evil: :roll: