ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refusal from French embassy need help ! !

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dzdz16
Newly Registered

Visa refusal from French embassy need help ! !

Post by Dzdz16 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi everbody
I applied for short stay visa spouse of EEA citizen in French embassy in Algeria ,we want with European wife to France vacation and visit family too in France ,after 65 days waiting for anwser I got refusal for sth really ridiculous, I am really frustrated about that , too much stress for waiting so long plus rrefusal for sth clear, if anyone can help me to make appeal using Directive 2004/38 or sth very help .
The reason for refusal is
You have not produced evidence to suggest that the citizen of the EU / EEA or Swiss you said be a member of your family séjoure in France or intends to stay
Plz if can anyone help me thanks

Casa

Re: Visa refusal from French embassy need help ! !

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Patience! You only posted your question less than half and hour ago. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:16 pm

You haven't given enough information.

It is also going home time / tea time :!:
- so instead of reposting your question just relax and stand by.

In the meantime, you need to explain clearly what evidence you had actually provided with the application.
And have you contacted Solvit? what did they say?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Dzdz16
Newly Registered

Post by Dzdz16 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Casa wrote:Patience! You only posted your question less than half and hour ago. :|
Sorry I am just new in this fourm , I want edit my post but I did know how sorry

Dzdz16
Newly Registered

Post by Dzdz16 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:51 pm

noajthan wrote:You haven't given enough information.

It is also going home time / tea time :!:
- so instead of reposting your question just relax and stand by.

In the meantime, you need to explain clearly what evidence you had actually provided with the application.
And have you contacted Solvit? what did they say?
Thank for quick anwser
I submitted what the embassy require through tlscontact
I submitted act of marriage, Passport copy and ID of my wife and I , copy of family book , hotel reservation, bank statement of my wife and her visa card and form and pictures of course that is what I submitted, it took me 65 days for anwser me ,I did not contact Solivit , I was going to contact em before they anwser because it took too much times to answer. Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Dzdz16 wrote:Thank for quick anwser
I submitted act of marriage, Passport copy and ID of my wife and I , copy of family book , hotel reservation, bank statement of my wife and her visa card and form and pictures of course that is what I submitted, it took me 65 days for anwser me ,I did not contact Solivit , I was going to contact em before they anwser because it took too much times to answer. Thanks
Welcome to the forum.

How did you address this point - did you have any evidence to suggest you will travel with or move to join sponsor in the target country?
Is that what you actually wanted to do?

Did you explain anything in a cover letter?
Did you apply as an EU family member or did you clearly apply for a visit visa (I understand you just want to visit - is that correct?).
You have not produced evidence to suggest that the citizen of the EU / EEA or Swiss you said be a member of your family séjoure in France or intends to stay

Dzdz16
Newly Registered

Post by Dzdz16 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:12 pm

noajthan wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

How did you address this point - did you have any evidence to suggest you will travel with or move to join sponsor in the target country?

Did you apply as an EU family member or did you clearly apply for a visit visa (I understand you just want to visit - is that correct?).
Hi , thank your for quick anwser
Actually I followed required docs for applying for for spouse of EU citizen listed in their website of the French embassy, and about evidence of that my wife will travel or join me their , I just join hotel reservation for two people me and my wife with my wife visa card and her bank statement, I did not join cover letter, this was an error , because I just thought about what they requested in their website and when I submitted my application, because nothing were missing at the time of submission, I applied as EU family member short stay visa , I want just vacation and visit my aunt and uncle with my wife for 10 days for spring hold days, but I was frustrated first for the long waiting, and after that refusal for sth they could contact us and my wife send two times email asking about my application.
Is there anyway to make strong appeal or just I have to contact solvit or have anyone be through before I mean refused for the same reason thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:46 pm

Dzdz16 wrote:
noajthan wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

Hi , thank your for quick anwser
Actually I followed required docs for applying for for spouse of EU citizen listed in their website of the French embassy

Is there anyway to make strong appeal or just I have to contact solvit or have anyone be through before I mean refused for the same reason thanks
Why not save yourself time, grief and hassle.

If all you want is a holiday and no plan to settle then why not simply reapply?
- this time clearly stating its for a vacation.

Dzdz16
Newly Registered

Post by Dzdz16 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:32 pm

It is true I am thinking about , problem is not that , actually there is no appointment now till may be July ,plus if I will reapply again it will takes too 65 days or more to get anwser , I am really frustrated about time for waiting the anwser and stress , If the answer in two weeks week I would accept that , because I am not going to stay in France

Dzdz16
Newly Registered

Post by Dzdz16 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Why not save yourself time, grief and hassle.

If all you want is a holiday and no plan to settle then why not simply reapply?
- this time clearly stating its for a vacation.
Thank you for your help after all
Thank you for your help after all

ariesnr
Mood:
India

Post by ariesnr » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:36 pm

Hi
My wife and child applied for schengen visa last week and got 1 year multiple entry visa through French embassy.Going on holiday to france for 1 week.
Applied in : Tlscontact London
Me: naturalised british citizen/working in Uk
Wife&child: indian nationals on dependant spouse visa
Application: through anyvisa ltd( recommended on french embassy website)
Application: non eea parter joining/travelling with Eu citizen in france
Documents: my original Uk passport, wife and child passport/ biometric card, original marriage and child birth certificate( not apostilled).eurostar tickets/ hotel stay booking in france.
Fee: visa fee:0£,agency fee 45,tlscontact fee 51£
Time: passport returned in 72 hours

Hope this helps
Thanks