ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 guildlines

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FKS21177

Tier 1 guildlines

Post by FKS21177 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Hi All.... I just been through guidelines which is not Much changed but below confused me.
what does same Job mean ? is the title of the job matter at all??

We had one employee as MARKETING ASSISTANT for 1 year and left and now have one part time Employee as IT CONSULTANT and another part time MARKETING ASSISTANT.

Does the title of employee really matter or can we choose any title for employee as long we cover 2 year of full time employment. Thanks

below is copied from guidlines:

"A single job need not consist of 12 consecutive months (for example it could exist for 6
months in one year and 6 months the following year) providing it is the same job
(different jobs that have existed for less than 12 months cannot be combined together
to make up a 12 month period), and the jobs need not exist at the date of application,
provided they have existed for 12 months."

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 guildlines

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 am

If you are pre April 2014 it does not really matter.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:14 am

Hi Zimba,

I am pre 2014 But bit confused about the employment part of the new form.
Previously it was like a table where you could put name, employment months, hours and total hours. Which could easily make 3120 hours with any pay rates.

Now they only have job 1 and job 2 option where we need to put the job title.

My settled workers pay rates are £10.50, £6.70 and one 6.70 (part time) they all together worked 3850+ hours if I could add them up, But not sure how I am gonna put there details on this new format.
The minimum paid employee used to work 24 hours a week then he left and I took another after 2 months with 30 hours contract. So in this job title (book keeper) A part time job became a full time one. Not sure how it's gonna work either.

I guess I have everything just the way they put this making me super confused.

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:57 pm

zimba88 wrote:If you are pre April 2014 it does not really matter.
Thanks Zimba88 for your respone. I am on pre-April 2014 but realised that my accountant has written MARKETING in the payslips for all 3 employees ( 1 resigned and 2 still working ).

Will that be an issue especially with the new guidelines which says...

PROVIDING ITS THE SAME JOB........

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:08 pm

There are no new guidelines, they rules are now clarified better.
You can create multiple jobs and add them together as a pre April 2014 applicant. Just enter each job you created separately on the form.
Last edited by zimba on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:13 pm

thutmose wrote:Hi Zimba,

I am pre 2014 But bit confused about the employment part of the new form.
Previously it was like a table where you could put name, employment months, hours and total hours. Which could easily make 3120 hours with any pay rates.

Now they only have job 1 and job 2 option where we need to put the job title.

My settled workers pay rates are £10.50, £6.70 and one 6.70 (part time) they all together worked 3850+ hours if I could add them up, But not sure how I am gonna put there details on this new format.
The minimum paid employee used to work 24 hours a week then he left and I took another after 2 months with 30 hours contract. So in this job title (book keeper) A part time job became a full time one. Not sure how it's gonna work either.

I guess I have everything just the way they put this making me super confused.
You can copy the job page to enter as many jobs as you have. Enter them as separate jobs each. You can have multiple jobs and add them up together as you are allowed under transitional arrangements.

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:45 pm

zimba88 wrote: We had one employee as MARKETING ASSISTANT for 1 year and left and now have one part time Employee as IT CONSULTANT and another part time MARKETING ASSISTANT.
Thanks for your reply Zimba88.. so all three employees under same job title ( Marketing ) is OK?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:07 am

FKS21177 wrote:
zimba88 wrote: We had one employee as MARKETING ASSISTANT for 1 year and left and now have one part time Employee as IT CONSULTANT and another part time MARKETING ASSISTANT.
Thanks for your reply Zimba88.. so all three employees under same job title ( Marketing ) is OK?
No. Every job should be different but the you specifiy in the form which ones are being added together

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Thanks zimba for reply. I really didn't know that. For ine employee in the payslip its says SALES/ MARKETING and for another it says MARKETING and for third one who is IT CONSULTANT there is nothing mentioned in tne payslip. Shall i get these changed in the payslips ? Our business is marketing and i thought all we need to create 2 jobs did not know that job title shud be different.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:27 pm

FKS21177 wrote:Thanks zimba for reply. I really didn't know that. For ine employee in the payslip its says SALES/ MARKETING and for another it says MARKETING and for third one who is IT CONSULTANT there is nothing mentioned in tne payslip. Shall i get these changed in the payslips ? Our business is marketing and i thought all we need to create 2 jobs did not know that job title shud be different.
Who said the job title must be different ??? A company cannot have two people doing the same thing ???
You have lets say 3 employees doing marketing. You write them as separate jobs on the form, put each name in the table. Job title can be the same for them/some.

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply clarification, you said NO so i thought it might not be ok having all employees with same title. these questions are very simple and straight forward in normal business terms but due to HO strict/strange policies makes me worried.

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:39 am

Hi All.. Please share your input.

I have changed my accountant and He amended the 1st Year accounts prepared by old accountant and submitted to HMRC and Companies House. while Applying Shall I just submit the Amended Accounts OR Amended+Original for that First year. OR

To avoid confusion shall I just submit the 2nd and 3rd year only and not to send the 1st year.

Thanks in advance.

Geriatrix Locked this topic so i had to ask here. please reply

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:55 am

FKS21177 wrote:Hi All.. Please share your input.

I have changed my accountant and He amended the 1st Year accounts prepared by old accountant and submitted to HMRC and Companies House. while Applying Shall I just submit the Amended Accounts OR Amended+Original for that First year. OR

To avoid confusion shall I just submit the 2nd and 3rd year only and not to send the 1st year.

Thanks in advance.

Because geriatix has asked you to continue in your original thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 06907.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:26 am

FKS21177 wrote:Hi All.. Please share your input.

Thanks in advance.

FKS21177,

Do you know how long it took Companies House and HMRC to update accounts on their end?

Thank you.

lavildhillon

Post by lavildhillon » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:47 am

Hi,

Do we need to mention job title of employee on Payslips ? The payslips my accountant provided me there is just the name of employee, address of employee, no of hours worked and rate/hour. Do we still need to mention job title ?

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:58 am

lavildhillon wrote:Hi,

Do we need to mention job title of employee on Payslips ? The payslips my accountant provided me there is just the name of employee, address of employee, no of hours worked and rate/hour. Do we still need to mention job title ?
It is not required to show on payslips. It is not common to show job titles on payslips by any company in UK. It is your internal organizational structure when you apply then you can report job titles either in from of Excel spread sheet or job contracts, etc..

shanky

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)

Post by shanky » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:45 am

Amended Accounts
Postby FKS21177 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:34 am

Thanks in advance.

Hi Zimba, can you pls put some light on this. i asked that in a separate thread but was locked, dont know why

Hi FKS21177
I guess you will be better off starting your own new post for this and please not hack other people threads. Its just gets bit confusing.
S

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi Shanky, i did start it with the name AMENDED AACOUNTS but Geriatrix (Moderator) locked it.
shanky wrote:
Amended Accounts
Postby FKS21177 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:34 am

Thanks in advance.

Hi Zimba, can you pls put some light on this. i asked that in a separate thread but was locked, dont know why

Hi FKS21177
I guess you will be better off starting your own new post for this and please not hack other people threads. Its just gets bit confusing.