ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension 50K due dec 2016

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sskhalsa

Tier 1 Extension 50K due dec 2016

Post by sskhalsa » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:58 am

Hello Everyone

Can someone help me with my issues please

I am going to apply for my extension end of this year with my 2 partners I have created few jobs one was full time 40 hrs per week for British citizen and two jobs for EU nationals 6 months for one and 3 months for another. I am paying my wife for helping me in my business for part time and i am taking my salary from last 2 years.

I have invested only £10,000 into my business, my question is can i make investment now i have only 8 months for my extension?

I've got my visa for IT Services then we have changed our business to construction services, IS that really matters if we change our business ?

seasky
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Extension 50K due dec 2016

Post by seasky » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:47 am

Are your partners t1E? I thought only one partner was allowed (on visa, you can have many business partners)
YOU are on transitional arrangments so as long as you have 24 months of employment you are OK. this does not include yourself. If you're wife is settled then could be ok (but suspect....). You have plenty of time till december to fullfill the 24 months

No problem changing businesses as long as new one is genuine and you are a director there. No problem completing your investment as long as before extension

sskhalsa

Post by sskhalsa » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:53 am

Thanks for reply

Sorry thats my mistake 2 dependants not business partners.

Do we really need british citizen because i have spoken to few accountants and solicitors all have different views.

Do we really need office paper aggreement ? We are using my uncle's office and i am not paying anything to him we just had verbal aggreement that i am gonna look after his IT issues if he gets and i am ok to use his office.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:14 am

I am going to apply for my extension end of this year with my 2 partners I have created few jobs one was full time 40 hrs per week for British citizen and two jobs for EU nationals 6 months for one and 3 months for another. I am paying my wife for helping me in my business for part time and i am taking my salary from last 2 years.
Does your salary come from your investment ?? If it does it will not count.
I have invested only £10,000 into my business, my question is can i make investment now i have only 8 months for my extension?
Yes you can. No restriction on that
I've got my visa for IT Services then we have changed our business to construction services, IS that really matters if we change our business ?
Not really. As long as your business is genuine
Do we really need british citizen because i have spoken to few accountants and solicitors all have different views.
Settled person from immigration point of view is an EEA citizen or a person with ILR. There is no requirement for EU nationals to have PR.
Do we really need office paper aggreement ? We are using my uncle's office and i am not paying anything to him we just had verbal aggreement that i am gonna look after his IT issues if he gets and i am ok to use his office.
This is up to you and your business if you want to agree on things verbally (however I strongly recommend against it to avoid legal issues later)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sskhalsa

Post by sskhalsa » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:43 am

Thanks for your reply

Has anyone got visa approved recently?

Can anyone discuss here list of documents?

HMRC documents
Employees documents
Our passports and dependant's

What kind of business documents we need to send to show geniune activity of business?

Do we need to send all three year business bank statement or just 3 months old?

Do we need to show transaction in business account of our investment?

How we will show previous years PAYE and tax payments to HMRC through bank statement or something else?

Do we need to send p45 and p60's for those employees who left us ?

If we transfer money to business account Is that the investment or do we need to spend money somewhere? Like i am paying my employees from our income.

Please clarify if you can

Thanks appreciate that.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:57 am

All your questions are answered in the guide. Read the guide.
See also this thread for examples of successful extensions and documents sent: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 05681.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sskhalsa

Post by sskhalsa » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:11 am

This link is all about processing time, can you please check that again.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:16 am

sskhalsa wrote:This link is all about processing time, can you please check that again.
I posted the documents literally on page 2. :?

addmein
inactive

Post by addmein » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:34 am

Hi,

Have you got any update regards of your visa status

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:44 am

addmein wrote:Hi,

Have you got any update regards of your visa status
See the OPs other topic. Still not applied.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 23446.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.