ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Entry into the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

passportguy
Newly Registered
India

Child Entry into the UK

Post by passportguy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi Guys,

I am in the UK having ILR. My wife also has ILR which would expire in March 2017. Both my wife and son are in India now.

My son was born in the UK (before we got ILR) and he has an Indian passport and no visa to enter the UK.

I want my wife and son to come to the UK around July this year. I have two questions regarding how my son can enter the UK.

1. If we decide to return to the UK before the end of this year (that will be less than six months from July) can my son visit on a child visitor visa?
2. If we decide to stay longer than six months, what options do we have to bring him to the UK?

Could you also please give me an idea of how long it takes for the above visas to be processed from India?

Thanks a lot.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Child Entry into the UK

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Why are you creating new topics with the same question when you already have one started on 7th which I have responded to asking questions. Please continue in that thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1332336

http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.