ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

punjabimunda80

Salary slips

Post by punjabimunda80 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi All,

My employer has provided me my last 12 months net salary slips on company letter head.

But as per case worker guide lines wage slips should signed & stamped.

Please advise, do I need to get them signed & stamped also ??

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi, mine was similar case. Salary slips on company letter head. No sign and stamp. It worked for me. Got the approval with the same.

Nikunj.

punjabimunda80

Salary slips

Post by punjabimunda80 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:27 pm

Thanks nikun.

Hi All,

Anybody else faced the same situation.

nikunj_dal wrote:Hi, mine was similar case. Salary slips on company letter head. No sign and stamp. It worked for me. Got the approval with the same.

Nikunj.

antony

Post by antony » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:02 pm

It varies from case to case. Again the slips should be sealed and signed by official for safer side.
If the opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

jd
Member of Standing

Re: Salary slips

Post by jd » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:18 am

Hi punjabimunda80,

My suggestion is to get them signed (Just to be safe).

Regards,
JD
punjabimunda80 wrote:Thanks nikun.

Hi All,

Anybody else faced the same situation.

nikunj_dal wrote:Hi, mine was similar case. Salary slips on company letter head. No sign and stamp. It worked for me. Got the approval with the same.

Nikunj.

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:46 am

Hi PubjabMunda80,
You say that you have got the letter from employer with the net salary for the last 12 months mentioned.
The questions is, Why net salary ? I feel the Gross salary should be mentioned as the HSMP team will consider you gross salary rather than net salary. The best this is to mention both gross and net on a monthlly breakup.

It is always better to get it signed and stamped. I got my signed and stamped even thought it was in my cos official letter head

Hope this helps
Cheers
PG

ashik_a_s

Online Generated Salary Slips with Company Head in it

Post by ashik_a_s » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:01 pm

Hi,

My employer says that he cannot sign on the Pay Slips,as it is authenticated with the Company Head as it is generated online?....

Do i still need to get it signed and stamped and my employer is not ready to do it?...

How will i proceed?... Please reply

rahul_stb
Newly Registered

Post by rahul_stb » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:22 pm

Salary slips are most important document, So don't take any risk with them.

If salary information is printed on compant letter head which means there is a logo of company(some graphics), address of company then It should be okay...but only okay...

Why I am saying this is because I have seen salary slips given in UK... Quality is too good, paper has a texture and then there is watermark, logo, which can not be frauded easily...

So, point is to provide document which can not be proven false... Try your as much as you can...

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

Re: Salary slips

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:41 am

The Guidance note says the salary letter should be in letter head or should be signed and stamped. SO, my view is letter head should be accepted and we have also an live example in the thread for that.

[quote="punjabimunda80"]Hi All,

My employer has provided me my last 12 months net salary slips on company letter head.

But as per case worker guide lines wage slips should signed & stamped.

Please advise, do I need to get them signed & stamped also ??[/quote]

punjabimunda80

earnings

Post by punjabimunda80 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:05 am

HI Thanks for the reply.

But my company provides net salary statement only as UK taxes are bourn by company. And they have provided a letter which states that taxes are paid by company.

Is that any issue?

MyHSMPApplication wrote:Hi PubjabMunda80,
You say that you have got the letter from employer with the net salary for the last 12 months mentioned.
The questions is, Why net salary ? I feel the Gross salary should be mentioned as the HSMP team will consider you gross salary rather than net salary. The best this is to mention both gross and net on a monthlly breakup.

It is always better to get it signed and stamped. I got my signed and stamped even thought it was in my cos official letter head

Hope this helps
Cheers
PG