ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is new application allowed when review under proces?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lion686

Is new application allowed when review under proces?

Post by lion686 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:50 am

gurus,

My review for HSMP is still underway more than 3 months now. Whn i ask them i came to know that there is some verificaiton being done at india & only when its comepleted they will look back at my case. :oops:

1) Now i want to apply a fresh aplication since its taking too much time.Can i do it since my old applicaiton decision is not yet out?

2) should i send any mail or fax to ask them to stop processing my appliaction?

3) I have called 00441142074074 & came to know that they closed the general enquiries mode & we can only find the case result thru email.is it true?? is there any fone number to cal to find the decision?

4) I already emailed them on last wednesday asking for my review status. no reply yet. i mailed to "hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" .Is this correct or anyother email is existing?

Please help me to get answers for the above stuff. Thx in advance.

Rgs
Lion
Lion

lion686

Post by lion686 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:59 am

Can i expect some replies here pleaseeeee?? :oops:
Lion

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

Re: Is new application allowed when review under proces?

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:27 am

1) Yes you can apply for a fresh application even when review is underway.
2) No need to ask them to stop review
3) Ya they have stopped responding to case specific enquiries, especially informing the status of the a case.
4) Both phone number and mail IDs are correct

[quote="lion686"]gurus,

My review for HSMP is still underway more than 3 months now. Whn i ask them i came to know that there is some verificaiton being done at india & only when its comepleted they will look back at my case. :oops:

1) Now i want to apply a fresh aplication since its taking too much time.Can i do it since my old applicaiton decision is not yet out?

3) I have called 00441142074074 & came to know that they closed the general enquiries mode & we can only find the case result thru email.is it true?? is there any fone number to cal to find the decision?

4) I already emailed them on last wednesday asking for my review status. no reply yet. i mailed to "hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" .Is this correct or anyother email is existing?

Rgs
Lion[/quote]

lion686

Post by lion686 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:44 am

nirmalkraj2,

Thanks for the answers. I also dint get any reply for the email i sent last wednesday .Are they stil replyin emails? or hw to contact them otherwise

Regs
Lion

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:31 am

You dial the same number and select the option for general enquiry (option 2 after selecting HSMP), then you can speak to a customer care executive. They will be very reluctant to answer you, its yor talent to convinve them.

[quote="lion686"]nirmalkraj2,

Thanks for the answers. I also dint get any reply for the email i sent last wednesday .Are they stil replyin emails? or hw to contact them otherwise

Regs[/quote]

smsayeed
Newly Registered

Post by smsayeed » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:28 pm

Hi Lion,

Even i am facing the same problem as yours, but for me it 4 months now and still no response from their end.

Regards

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:31 am

@smsayeed,

I had got a email reply yesterday for a mail that i sent a week before. It read as "There are checks being done on your aplication & unfortunately we cant give any time limit for completion. Thanks for the patience"

I dont know what i can do now, i want to apply soon since the speculation is about rules gettig chnaged in 2008. I am totally confused.

Can you put more specific details about your case?
Lion

kabirn9
Newly Registered

Post by kabirn9 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:38 am

How can one apply for fresh application untill we get results of old one , suppose its allowed then what will be the use of verification for home office.

one question:
Can we ask hsmp team to make decision based on the document submittted so they should not do any verification.

nirmalkraj2 wrote:1) Yes you can apply for a fresh application even when review is underway.
2) No need to ask them to stop review
3) Ya they have stopped responding to case specific enquiries, especially informing the status of the a case.
4) Both phone number and mail IDs are correct
lion686 wrote:gurus,

Rgs
Lion

prem12

Post by prem12 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:25 pm

kabirn9 wrote:one question:
Can we ask hsmp team to make decision based on the document submittted so they should not do any verification.
Please ask sensible questions only.
________
Cams ugly
Last edited by prem12 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kabirn9
Newly Registered

Post by kabirn9 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:45 am

This is a sensible question because hsmp team had replied me on email saying you could do that by sending a fax stating "please make decision based on current facts"

prem12 wrote:
kabirn9 wrote:one question:
Please ask sensible questions only.

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Post by JoshAhoy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:29 am

Kabir,

I was in a similiar situation like yours.

My application reached HO in the last week of April 2007, case worker was assigned on 1st of May 2007 & the decision was made on 7th September 2007.

In my case, the HO was waiting for the results of an employer verification, hence the delay.

You should probably check with your employer (usually the HR or the immigration team) if they received a call from the HO or the Integra team.

There is always an option to withdraw your application, if you feel that making a new application will give you better chances. But I am not sure if that would be the best option incase the HO is awaiting employer verification results.

kabirn9
Newly Registered

Post by kabirn9 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:04 am

Actually the home office have told me they wanted few documents to be verfied but they wont tell me which document.
I would assume may be they are trying to verify my current employer & because as I remm I have not mentioned the HR contact details ( mistake from my side) now I dont know how much more time they gonn take.

what do you advice ?

I got application ackn on 01-aug-2007 , almost touching 4 months now.
JoshAhoy wrote:Kabir,

I was in a similiar situation like yours.

My application reached HO in the last week of April 2007, case worker was assigned on 1st of May 2007 & the decision was made on 7th September 2007.

In my case, the HO was waiting for the results of an employer verification, hence the delay.

You should probably check with your employer (usually the HR or the immigration team) if they received a call from the HO or the Integra team.

There is always an option to withdraw your application, if you feel that making a new application will give you better chances. But I am not sure if that would be the best option incase the HO is awaiting employer verification results.