ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past Earnings Format and online generated Pay Slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashik_a_s

Past Earnings Format and online generated Pay Slips

Post by ashik_a_s » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:28 am

Hi,

My employer is not ready to provide me the salary details for the past 12 months.Instead he gives me only the Salary Certificate stating my current salary for the current month. My salary has changed twice because of the salary revisions in April and i have the copies of the online salary compensation letters. Is this evidence enough?

Also they are not signing on my payslip, as it is generated online and have the company seal and the details saying that it is authenticated.

Do i still need to submit the signed and sealed copies of the pay-slip?...

Please help me in this regard..

Thanks,
Ashik

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Submitting printout of payslips is like taking a chance. Try to get at least your company stamp on the payslips and if you like you can get sign by either your direct superior or some senior fellow and mention his name on the cover letter under employer contact details. Check with different departments (admin, finance etc.,) of your organization if HR is unwilling to co-operate in getting the stamp I am sure someone will have it, without it you are taking pure chance.

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

Re: Past Earnings Format and online generated Pay Slips

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:36 am

The HSMP guidance clearly says if it is an online salary slip it needs to be sealed and signed by the employer. So if you dont get it done high probability of HO not considering it.

Regarding other questions your salary revision letter is a promise for salary and what HO needs is proof for earnings. So my understanding is salary revision letters, even if it is in letter head will not be accepted.

[quote="ashik_a_s"]Hi,

My employer is not ready to provide me the salary details for the past 12 months.Instead he gives me only the Salary Certificate stating my current salary for the current month. My salary has changed twice because of the salary revisions in April and i have the copies of the online salary compensation letters. Is this evidence enough?

Also they are not signing on my payslip, as it is generated online and have the company seal and the details saying that it is authenticated.

Do i still need to submit the signed and sealed copies of the pay-slip?...

Please help me in this regard..

Thanks,
Ashik[/quote]

ashik_a_s

Online Pay-Slips

Post by ashik_a_s » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:51 am

Hi,

My Employer is not ready to sign and seal the online payslips because it has the company logo and the address of the company on the pay slip.

The reason he gaves is that it is already authenticated.

As per HSMP guidance notes, if the payslip is on a company head, they will accept it.

But in my case, where the Company logo and the address at the bottom can be considered as a Company headed Pay slip?

Need ur valuable suggestions...

nirmalkraj2
Newly Registered

Re: Online Pay-Slips

Post by nirmalkraj2 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:34 am

It may be accepted, but still it is a risk.if it contains a statement like " computer generated no signature required" then it would do. Alternatively you can call the customer care and explain your situation and ask their opinion.

[quote="ashik_a_s"]Hi,

My Employer is not ready to sign and seal the online payslips because it has the company logo and the address of the company on the pay slip.

The reason he gaves is that it is already authenticated.

As per HSMP guidance notes, if the payslip is on a company head, they will accept it.

But in my case, where the Company logo and the address at the bottom can be considered as a Company headed Pay slip?

Need ur valuable suggestions...[/quote]