ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr fp mother of british kids invited for interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bogboss

Flr fp mother of british kids invited for interview

Post by bogboss » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:40 am

Hi

My friend have been invited for interview at battleship building .she has pending reconsideration of her flr fp application . She has 2 british childern .any one went through that . Please share your experiences .when she applied kids registration was pending but kids got passport now .

Thanks

bogboss

Re: Flr fp mother of british kids invited for interview

Post by bogboss » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:33 pm

any one can reply why they have requested her to attend interview ? she is not in relationship with children father but although they sharing same house .

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Any suggestion would be purely guesswork.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bogboss

Post by bogboss » Tue May 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi members
How can home office question her over toeic which actually never submitted for any application .after 3 years since she took the exam but they asked her where you took ,how you took all about toeic test . Can they refuse her on deception which she never submitted to home office . If they do what her option left she does have 2 british children and primery carere