ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa Refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

salman83

Visitor Visa Refused

Post by salman83 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:35 am

Hi,
My mother-inlaw applied for UK visitor visa for 3 months. Yesterday, she was notified that her application for visitor visa is refused. I have provided the refusal letter URL. I do not understand it why they refused it, even she got sufficient amount of funds and also she provided every possible document regarding her source of income. The only thing that I understand is that I paid for her visitor visa using my credit card. Can anybody highlight on this one?

Also, can she apply again? If so, then when she can apply.
http://imgur.com/a/OX5EO

chattokhan

Re: Visitor Visa Refused

Post by chattokhan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:54 am

Unfortunately they do not believe what we put down in the application form or covering letter until it is backed by the documentary evidence. Looks like you have mentioned quite a few sources of income for your mother including financial support from partner but didn't provide documentary evidences. You can always re-apply only when you think you have covered all the objections raised in the refusal letter.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Visitor Visa Refused

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:33 am

Also, you paying (by whatever card) has no impact.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.