ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS.96 Ukba

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ade2
Newly Registered

IS.96 Ukba

Post by Ade2 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:05 pm

If someone is being served is.96 by ukba to report to immigration report centre every six months and now am now I don't have address or home,what could happen? if I went to sign in the next appointment.Can someone help please?

gini
Newly Registered

Re: IS.96 Ukba

Post by gini » Wed May 04, 2016 12:46 am

Hi I was served with IS96 and I go for reporting after every 2 weeks and it's normal procedure to keep track of you that you are still in UK and there are aware of your where abouts .. I can't get that u don't have any address ??

Ade2
Newly Registered

Post by Ade2 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Yes have being evicted from my present address so I sleep around friends house,no permanent address presently.

Ade2
Newly Registered

PAP

Post by Ade2 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:12 pm

Please can someone help ? can someone apply for pap twice on the same case.

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:07 pm

You should continue to attend your reporting event as normal especially given that it is once every six months.

If you are living in a different area to your previous address you should check with the Home Office to see if there is a reporting centre that is nearer to you now.

You can submit another PAP but the chances are that the same decision will be made as the first. The next course of action would be to submit a Judicial Review if possible.

Ade2
Newly Registered

PAP

Post by Ade2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:07 am

Home office has not reply to the first PAP and is more than
than one month now,but they said they will reply
Within 14 days and thank you for your suggestion .