ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment evidence on Table 3b1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Webpreneur

Post by Webpreneur » Tue May 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Good afternoon Everyone,

Should we mention Date of investment to business according to the unaudited accounts, which will be once in a year? or we should mention all the transactions date according to the personal and business account statements (As there are couple of transactions from personal to business)?

Input in this direction will be of big help
Many Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Investment evidence on Table 3b1

Post by zimba » Tue May 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Webpreneur wrote:Good afternoon Everyone,

Should we mention Date of investment to business according to the unaudited accounts, which will be once in a year? or we should mention all the transactions date according to the personal and business account statements (As there are couple of transactions from personal to business)?

Many Thanks
I suggest you write the date you transferred the money.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Tue May 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Yes I am confused about the same issue too. I have one share certificate of 50 k but money was transferred in 6 transactions in 3 months. if I put all 6 dates it won't match with the share certificate date. I want to put the date of the last transaction. If they inquire the answer will be ''I finished transferring all the money on that date hence that's the date of the complete investment.''
Isn't it technically right? I would really appreciate any suggestion.

Webpreneur

Post by Webpreneur » Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Webpreneur wrote:Good afternoon Everyone,

Many Thanks
I suggest you write the date you transferred the money.
Thanks Zimba,

I feel same, but above table it mentions "You must complete the following table listing each specified document provided to demonstrate each investment" - And now if I follow investment by means of transaction from personal to business, then we do not has option for "Business and Personal Bank Statement" - In which I will mention "YES"
Any suggestion?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 10, 2016 4:55 pm

thutmose wrote:Yes I am confused about the same issue too. I have one share certificate of 50 k but money was transferred in 6 transactions in 3 months. if I put all 6 dates it won't match with the share certificate date. I want to put the date of the last transaction. If they inquire the answer will be ''I finished transferring all the money on that date hence that's the date of the complete investment.''
The date share certificates are issued are usually after investment was done. This is yet another common sense basic business knowledge :? Also share certificates are not part of the evidence required as per Appendix A. The most important one is your accounts showing the investments under your name
I feel same, but above table it mentions "You must complete the following table listing each specified document provided to demonstrate each investment" - And now if I follow investment by means of transaction from personal to business, then we do not has option for "Business and Personal Bank Statement" - In which I will mention "YES"
Any suggestion?
You are over thinking this too much. Focus on getting your document together properly rather than obsessing over a table on the form. Your documentary evidence is most important thing which you will be awarded points on. If there are multiple transactions you need to supply each business bank statement separately.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Webpreneur

Post by Webpreneur » Tue May 10, 2016 5:02 pm

zimba88 wrote:
thutmose wrote:Yes I am confused about the same issue too. I have one share certificate of 50 k but money was transferred in 6 transactions in 3 months. if I put all 6 dates it won't match with the share certificate date. I want to put the date of the last transaction. If they inquire the answer will be ''I finished transferring all the money on that date hence that's the date of the complete investment.''
The date share certificates are issued are usually after investment was done. This is yet another common sense basic business knowledge :? Also share certificates are not part of the evidence required as per Appendix A. The most important one is your accounts showing the investments under your name
Any suggestion?
You are over thinking this too much. Focus on getting your document together properly rather than obsessing over a table on the form. Your documentary evidence is most important thing which you will be awarded points on. If there are multiple transactions you need to supply each business bank statement separately.
Thanks Zimba for your input,
I am doing so by providing business bank statement separately.
It is jut the dates were making me confuse between accounting period and actual statements.

Thank you Zimba