ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong name on sign declaration in Visa4uk online form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khaymay
Newly Registered

Wrong name on sign declaration in Visa4uk online form

Post by khaymay » Fri May 13, 2016 10:33 am

Hey guys, I just fill up the online form for my wife and then I submitted it but mistakenly I wrote my name instead of my wife in the declaration signed. Now I can't edit the declaration signed. What shall I do next, shall I create new application ? What would be my options? I am in dilemma at the moment. Thanks for any help.

GwenSuh
Newly Registered
Singapore

Re: Wrong name on sign declaration in Visa4uk online form

Post by GwenSuh » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:02 am

Hi,
I am facing the same problem at the moment. Regret that nobody had replied to your question, perhaps nobody had experienced it before.
How did it go? What did you do to rectify the mistake?
Hope you can share your experience and we can get valuable help out of your experience.

Thanks a lot.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Wrong name on sign declaration in Visa4uk online form

Post by Londoner007 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:16 am

Just explain it in writing that you singed the form because you applied on her behalf.

If you really want you can get her to write a letter even to state this and get her to sign it.

Alot of time even solicitors sign it because they applied on behalf of the client.

Get her to sign the printed copy of application though.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease