ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refusal help please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Spouse visa refusal help please

Post by llcoolj-786 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:42 am

My wife's spouse visa was refused due to photocopy bank statements and pay slips. I submitted duplicate statements with a cover letter from bank stating that I have held the account here and should anyone have any enquiry they should contact bank. The statements were printed at the bank as I hadn't kept my statements for previous year. I am self employed so accountant sent me online payslips which is the usual practice therefore I printed them and submitted it. Home office on the refusal letter stated that "I am statisfied you meet the requirements" but as you submitted photocopy evidence which is of original but can be tampered I am refusing your application. I have my own house and my earnings are over 18,600 as I run my own business. Please can you advice whether I should send an administrative review or appeal or new application. The reason why I want to submit admin review is because mybank no longer stamp duplicate statements all they can provide is a cover letter. All the local solicitors here want me to submit new application only one says send admin review but I am really confused. Btw I am British citizen and got married to my wife in December in saudia Arabia.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse visa refusal help please

Post by manci » Sun May 15, 2016 8:17 am

read section 3.4 about evidential flexibility:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... t_2015.pdf

If the only reason for the refusal was that your bank statements and payslips were not originals an administrative review may be worth submitting but you have limited time for it.

If you decide to go for AR get your online payslips stamped by the issuer and submit them. Also try and get paper statements posted to you by the bank and submit these, too

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa refusal help please

Post by llcoolj-786 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:01 am

Thanks for your reply. Yes this is the only reason why they have refused the application. We received those documents on the 5th of May and on the AR it states we have 28 days to submit it. The lawyer has asked me to stamp my payslips with my company stamp so I have now done that. Is this correct? If anyone has any experience with ltd company submissions then please check if below are the correct documents.

VAT RETURNS
VAT CERTIFICATE
COMPANY REGISTERATION
CT600
UN AUDITED ACCOUNTS
SA302
COMPUTATION ACCOUNTS
PAYSLIPS
P60
MEMORANDUM SHARE CAPITAL
ACCOUNTANT INCOME CERTIFICATE
DIVIDEND VOUCHER
HMRC PAYEE LETTER - certified by lawyer
ORIGINAL BUSINESS STATEMENTS
ORIGINAL PERSONAL STATEMENTS

Also, I have been asked to only submit financial documents as only those were of an issue is this correct?

Note: I have received all my original statements.