ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Highlight important details

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cappachino
Member of Standing

Highlight important details

Post by cappachino » Sun May 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Would highlighting the following be a good idea or bad or will it have a negative effect:
Invested amounts in bank statement
Employee starting dates and name
Invested amount in balance sheet
when I mentioned a negative effect what I meant was will it be classified as TEMPERING?

helpingperson
BANNED

Re: Highlight important details

Post by helpingperson » Mon May 23, 2016 7:30 am

I think this is good idea specially that HO case workers are not accountants so it will make it simple for them to trace/check any relevant information. They are not going to read all pages of accounts anyway.

It is not tempering as you are not changing any thing but highlighting relevant and important information.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 23, 2016 9:24 am

Yes I highly advise to highlight the information they are actively looking for. I got my visa under a month and I highlighted every single information they were looking for. In my opinion, less obscurity and more clarity means better, faster and more accurate judgement by the caseworker
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thutmose
Bangladesh

Post by thutmose » Mon May 23, 2016 9:26 am

zimba88 wrote:Yes I highly advise to highlight the information they are actively looking for. I got my visa under a month and I highlighted every single information they were looking for. In my opinion, less obscurity and more clarity means better, faster and more accurate judgement by the caseworker
So for example, Highlighting the investment note on accounts and point claiming employees names on fps will be good idea?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 23, 2016 9:35 am

thutmose wrote:
zimba88 wrote:Yes I highly advise to highlight the information they are actively looking for. I got my visa under a month and I highlighted every single information they were looking for. In my opinion, less obscurity and more clarity means better, faster and more accurate judgement by the caseworker
So for example, Highlighting the investment note on accounts and point claiming employees names on fps will be good idea?

Thanks
Yes.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon May 23, 2016 9:41 am

Thanks zimba88
As usual you have gone out of your way to answer our questions and we appreciate your time in providing all the guidance that you have uptill now

JamesBlack

Post by JamesBlack » Mon May 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Many thanks Zimba
Much appreciated