ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General _ ILR with HMRC agreed tax pending

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahul19it
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General _ ILR with HMRC agreed tax pending

Post by rahul19it » Fri May 27, 2016 2:39 pm

HI there,

I have tax amount of 12,000 pounds of year 2012-2013 and i am paying that on monthly basis agreed with hmrc. As i had to pay following years tax as well, i have explained hmrc and they agreed for this. All income declared on time and no amendments. only thing is that im having tax arrears while going for ilr, will it affect ? please share advise on this

Abc499

Re: Tier 1 General _ ILR with HMRC agreed tax pending

Post by Abc499 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:17 pm

rahul19it wrote:HI there,

I have tax amount of 12,000 pounds of year 2012-2013 and i am paying that on monthly basis agreed with hmrc. As i had to pay following years tax as well, i have explained hmrc and they agreed for this. All income declared on time and no amendments. only thing is that im having tax arrears while going for ilr, will it affect ? please share advise on this
If you want to make everything perfect then it must be good if all is cleared. However still did not see any case where Case worker mention why not paid yet! I mean to say did not see any post yet that they make any decision on this issue itself that tax not paid. But yes if they know that someone struggling to pay tax for long time then this might give them the chance to think that the income is genuine or not, because this tax is a portion of profit.

Personally I believe on your case if other things fine then hopefully this (monthly payment) should not be issue, but may be better to clear if possible. Good luck with your application.

rahul19it
Newly Registered

Post by rahul19it » Fri May 27, 2016 4:15 pm

hi..yes mine is genuine business...petrol station franchise with retail shop since 2012..and do not have any other issues..

Amjid
Newly Registered

Post by Amjid » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Did you get a result of your ilr

rahul19it
Newly Registered

Post by rahul19it » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:02 pm

not yet...went to croydon peo on June 1st..appointment at 10.30...but system was not working so they took case around 3pm only...around 5pm i have been given a letter claiming that they are keeping my application for further checks :-( almost 60days no result yet...

imii
- thin ice -

Post by imii » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:49 am

I went on PEO crydon on 24th June for ILR (LR)and caseworker said further verification required and gave me a letter .... since that I don't have any update on my case ,,, I had sen t a letter asking to update me on my case but no reply ....at all ..

rahul19it
Newly Registered

Post by rahul19it » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:25 pm

imii wrote:I went on PEO crydon on 24th June for ILR (LR)and caseworker said further verification required and gave me a letter .... since that I don't have any update on my case ,,, I had sen t a letter asking to update me on my case but no reply ....at all ..

hi...what is ur case status? ru self-employed? have u had any tax amendments ? pls give more details

rahul19it
Newly Registered

Post by rahul19it » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:03 pm

imii wrote:I went on PEO crydon on 24th June for ILR (LR)and caseworker said further verification required and gave me a letter .... since that I don't have any update on my case ,,, I had sen t a letter asking to update me on my case but no reply ....at all ..

hi there..I have got my IlR today :-) happy days