ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - SA302 doc required for ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

classiczone
Newly Registered

ILR - SA302 doc required for ILR application

Post by classiczone » Tue May 31, 2016 11:15 am

Hi,

I had made my ILR application at Croydon in person on the basis of completing 5 year period on Tier 1 general, on the day of my application the case worker asked if I had any SA302 docs along with me and as that is not a requirement mentioned in the guidelines so I didn't have it on me. To which the case worker gave me a letter asking to provide original SA302 doc for past 5 years in 14 days time. I managed to get SA302 docs from HMRC in 3 days and I sent it to them through next day delivery but since then its been over a month and I haven't had any updates whatsoever and the customer service number is not of much help.

Please can anyone advise if they have been in a similar situation and how long did it take for them to get a reply.

nethu82

Re: ILR - SA302 doc required for ILR application

Post by nethu82 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:59 am

it is known that same thing happend to some other people as well. i think you may write a letter to the address given with reference number for addional documents submission.

then all letters directed to the same case worker who handled your case.

wish for the luck!

t1s2010
Member of Standing

Post by t1s2010 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Did you show just employment income or you had some self-employment income as well?

classiczone
Newly Registered

Post by classiczone » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:20 am

t1s2010 wrote:Did you show just employment income or you had some self-employment income as well?
It was all self employed income

classiczone
Newly Registered

Post by classiczone » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Hello Gurus,

Its been 2 months since I had applied for ILR in person at Croydon and I was asked for SA302 docs which I did send in 3 days through recorded delivery but ever since haven't heard anything back yet. Has anyone been in a similar situation and how long did take to hear back from HO.

Please can anyone advise on the duration/any sort of contact to get an update from HO as I need to have my passport back asap as my job involves travelling internationally and if I don't produce my passport soon at my work place then I risk losing my job

majoby
Newly Registered

Post by majoby » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:55 pm

[quote="classiczone"]Hi,

I had made my ILR application at Croydon in person on the basis of completing 5 year period on Tier 1 general, on the day of my application the case worker asked if I had any SA302 docs along with me and as that is not a requirement mentioned in the guidelines so I didn't have it on me. To which the case worker gave me a letter asking to provide original SA302 doc for past 5 years in 14 days time. I managed to get SA302 docs from HMRC in 3 days and I sent it to them through next day delivery but since then its been over a month and I haven't had any updates whatsoever and the customer service number is not of much help.

Please can anyone advise if they have been in a similar situation and how long did it take for them to get a reply.
[I am in exact situation as you, I applied for same day at Glasgow, got a letter from CW requesting for 5years SA302 within 14days. I have submitted the required SA302 with no amendments for almost 2months now and still haven't heard back from HO]