ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JCAP applications - delays?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Manchester1
Newly Registered

JCAP applications - delays?

Post by Manchester1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Dear all

I submitted my JCAP application in April and I am daily checking the April BC applications threads but it doesn't show approval for any applications submitted in April

It seems March application are not approved yet...any ideas how long it will take for April applicants?

Noetic
Member of Standing

Re: JCAP applications - delays?

Post by Noetic » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Many more applications were made in March to avoid the rise in fees and HO are still catching up. They're working through the week including Sundays and bank holidays (people have had letters dated on a bank holiday Monday and my approval letter and money deduction were made Sunday 5th) to catch up.

Smam

Re: JCAP applications - delays?

Post by Smam » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Manchester1 wrote:Dear all

I submitted my JCAP application in April and I am daily checking the April BC applications threads but it doesn't show approval for any applications submitted in April

It seems March application are not approved yet...any ideas how long it will take for April applicants?
Hi

Well I think you must be joking by putting this thread on the forum. If you've applied in April 16 than for your info today is June 10 2016.

Mate sit tight,pray and be patient.

It's a six month process and you've just passed a month or may be a month and a half that's all you've still a long way to go.

Good luck with your naturalisation.