ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice needed on submission of documents for EEA(FM) RC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tayo777
Newly Registered

advice needed on submission of documents for EEA(FM) RC

Post by tayo777 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Hi all,
Please I need an advice consigning my RC application to the HO.. I am a non-EA national and married to an EA national that performs her treaty right here in UK. In the application form I noticed I need to submit my present Residence Card which is another EU Residence Card together with the Document required to the HO. I am skeptical if my EU Residence Card won't be retained by the HO. Please can someone that got his/her Documents returned by the HO clarify if he/she got the EA Residence card submitted returned.
Thanks all

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: advice needed on submission of documents for EEA(FM) RC

Post by alex1128 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:11 pm

The HO does not have the right to retain you EEA RC you will be able to get it back after you fill up the online application form to return your documents !
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

tayo777
Newly Registered

Post by tayo777 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:29 am

alex1128 wrote:The HO does not have the right to retain you EEA RC you will be able to get it back after you fill up the online application form to return your documents !
Thank you for the feed back Alex...
How long does it take to get it back because my EU Residence card expires in November and I need to travel for a re-newer..

sweetowo
Newly Registered

Post by sweetowo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:00 am

tayo777 wrote:
alex1128 wrote:The HO does not have the right to retain you EEA RC you will be able to get it back after you fill up the online application form to return your documents !
Thank you for the feed back Alex...
How long does it take to get it back because my EU Residence card expires in November and I need to travel for a re-newer..
You can apply to get it back immediately you receive you COA. And usual it's says 10 working days maybe or less