ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What visa - my spouse is British and pregnant

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

boyaali
Newly Registered

What visa - my spouse is British and pregnant

Post by boyaali » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello Everyone,

I looking for some advise. I married to a british citizen. We got daughter together. My wife got three other kids with two different dads. I was a student in UK and then i overstayed on my visa for 7 days. I came back to pakistan and paid my own ticket home. One year later i applied for visit visa for uk to witness the birth of my child, but i got refused and i couldnt appeal on the decision cause my child wasnt born that time. My wife had a very difficult pregnancy, and she almost lost 2 lts of blood while giving birth. My wife is pregnant again she got no help in Uk to look after the kids our baby is due in September. What visa i can apply for to look after the kids when she is in the hospital.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What visa - my spouse is British and pregnant

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Thought you were going to Ireland to do Surinder Singh route??

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1283641

And in another post you say she is your ex partner?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1245604
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

boyaali
Newly Registered

BC for children born in UK to foreign parents

Post by boyaali » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:13 pm

I was a aeronautical student studied in Perth in 2013, I overstayed on my student visa for about 7-8 days as per UKBA. I got British Partner and i am Pakistani. We got a daughter together who is also British born. I went back to my country voluntarily on my own expenses on 30 May 2014 from Manchester. My daughter was born on 21 Sept 2015. Before she was born i applied for visit visa but got refused on the basis of financial circumstance. They didnt even give me a chance to appeal as my daughter wasn`t born at that time so they told us u cant appeal against this decision To visit my wife either i have to go to Dubai or she comes to Pakistan. We have done religious marriage at Glasgow mosque in Sept 2013 but there was no paper work. We got all our paper work in January 2016 when she visited me in Islamabad.

My wife got 3 other kids with two different dads. My oldest step daughter got psoriasis. My step son had problems when he was islamabad cause loads of earthquakes and gun bullets shot and now when he got back to UK he doesnt want to go toilet by himself, because he is always scared like there will be an earthquake and he will be stuck in toilet.

My wife had difficult pregnancy when our daughter was born. She lost 2 lts of blood and wasnt able to move for three days. In Uk she got no one to look after kids and go with her to hospital. As her mom is 65 years old and its difficult for her to her there every where. Last time we had massive problems when babysitting kids i was on skype for kids from Pakistan on Skype while my wife was giving birth. Her mother was in the hospital with her. After what she saw what happened to my wife in hospital she is refusing to be in hospital this time.

I am really worried about my daughter as there is no one to look after her when my wife goes in hospital.

My wife is pregnant again and our baby is due on 30 Aug 2016, she didnt wanted to give birth in Pakistan as she doesn`t trust Pakistan Hospitals and there was something wrong with pregnancy. She is going through lots of test just now at NHS. I dont want to miss another birth of my baby. I got job offer as well in UK. Is there anything could be done for me getting visa, or what kind of visa should i apply for.

vinny

Re: BC for children born in UK to foreign parents

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Partner, ex partner, wife. Are you referring to the same person?

It's difficult to suggest a path if the circumstances are unclear.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Member of Standing

Re: BC for children born in UK to foreign parents

Post by member » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:41 am

Did she legally divorce before marrying to you?