ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon premium center phone number

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imii
- thin ice -

Croydon premium center phone number

Post by imii » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:57 am

Hi Gents ,

I am looking for Croydon premium centre phone number I need to made an inquiry regarding my application
I went on premium service on 24th June 2016 for my ILR visa application ( I did variation of my application ) , but they did not decided on same day .They said they don't have original documents with them , they will request from other branch and will update me .
I need my original documents and passport as soon as possible , as I am planning to travel abroad ( I did explain same thing to caseworker on appointment day and she said she will request docuemtns and will let me know )
Could someone please provide me direct phone number for Croydon center .
I do have a number which does not work 0300 123 2241 ( It is a general inquery number for home office not for croydon center- I need croydon center number )

Thanks in advance .