ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT-Flr fp british child mother- IS96 issued

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

silentsmile

URGENT-Flr fp british child mother- IS96 issued

Post by silentsmile » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello gurus and experts

I am very upset due to the current situation my lawyer Informed me late.

My wife visa got overstayed like from april so we were receiving capita letters then lawyer hired and he dealt with it and due to capita hand over case to home office then h.o issued is 96 form for reporting restrictions on her stay so they are calling us to my wife and one child to come and sign at reporting center every week. Our case flr fp with British child was submitted like just after very next on this is96 letter.

Now i need to get out from this stress if my wife go to center for sign they can send back to country or lock up in detention untill case resolve? Because we submitted our case little late due financial issues and silly mistakes .

Any one can give idea if any one have this experience.

My lawyer saying we didn't put wife case in line thats why this letter issued so now we submitted the case so it will all ok .
Is that right my wife is in strees too i need to know what should we do we have to visit next week.

What are the possibilities?

Thanks

silentsmile

Re: URGENT-Flr fp british child mother- IS96 issued

Post by silentsmile » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:21 am

Any one ?

It's matter of urgency

Member of Standing

Re: URGENT-Flr fp british child mother- IS96 issued

Post by member » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:11 am

What was her immigration/visa status in the UK before overstaying?